Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   .: Randomness :. (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=22)

Mir 12-30-2006 02:17 PM

Oh my God! Four hours just flew by with me breaking my Wah pedal in.

Cicero 12-31-2006 04:29 AM

Happy Almost New Year everyone!

I'm in Azerbaijan at the moment, and it feels seriously weird. I miss Italy.

But yay, I have internet access here.

She_Is_My_Sin 12-31-2006 06:36 AM

Welcome back Cicero! & a happy new year to everyone!

Well last night, I was staying up rather late to finish my coursework off & I could see something moving out of the corner of my eye. I ignored it because I couldn't see anything & carried on with my work. After a while I saw it again & got a bit scared because I began to think my mind was severly playing tricks on me. So I watched the space where the moving was & then something came out from underneath the sofa. It was the tiniest little mouse! It creeped out, had a look at my dog, then scuttled off.

It was rather sweet, so I thought it deserved a mention. ^_^

HumanePain 12-31-2006 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicero
Happy Almost New Year everyone!

I'm in Azerbaijan at the moment, and it feels seriously weird. I miss Italy.

But yay, I have internet access here.

Hi Cicero! You are going to see the New Year before we do here in the U.S.A.
I know what you mean about the traveling, when I am traveling on business, the internet helps me keep my sanity too. Hope your trip sees you safely to wherever your destination may be located.

Pyre 12-31-2006 10:20 AM

Currently I am at my cousin's in Hollywood, Florida, and I will begin making half of my trip home tomorrow. Yay! We're traveling to north Florida to stay with my grandmother for a night, and then Wednesday we finish up our journey and arrive back home in good ole Georgia.

HumanePain 12-31-2006 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyre
Currently I am at my cousin's in Hollywood, Florida, and I will begin making half of my trip home tomorrow. Yay! We're traveling to north Florida to stay with my grandmother for a night, and then Wednesday we finish up our journey and arrive back home in good ole Georgia.

Pyre! Yay! Love getting these "messages in a bottle" from you during your travels.

tekajo 12-31-2006 09:03 PM

Whoever made the gothic.net account at deviantart.com ( http://gothic-net.deviantart.com ) would you kindly get your ass back over there and quit watching me ( http://ekg.deviantart.com )?

You're not even doing anything with the account, i probably wouldn't mind it half as much if it was active.

-ViN

#1158374 12-31-2006 09:04 PM

I want a new notebook.
I'm eyeing up this one: Dell XPS M1210

deathbecomesme 12-31-2006 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1158374
I want a new notebook.
I'm eyeing up this one: Dell XPS M1210

Let me do you a favor don't get a dell XPS Laptop, i got one for christmas last year and it died 5 times this years and had to send it back each time for like 2 weeks a peice. If you can afford i would suggest you get a Voodoopc.com pc

#1158374 12-31-2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathbecomesme
Let me do you a favor don't get a dell XPS Laptop, i got one for christmas last year and it died 5 times this years and had to send it back each time for like 2 weeks a peice. If you can afford i would suggest you get a Voodoopc.com pc

Thanks. Yeahhh... I don't think I'd want my lappy to fall apart all the time.
I love Voodoo, and I will get one. I *insert number here* years. The only problem I have with them is, once I'm done customising, it'll be about $3-4000. Which I hapen not to have, let alone managing to scrape up $1500 for one with the minimum in my back account.
I also adore Falcon Northwest. And again, There most basic lappy starts at $3500 and I would have to upgrade it.

Forgive the typos.

deathbecomesme 12-31-2006 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1158374
Thanks. Yeahhh... I don't think I'd want my lappy to fall apart all the time.
I love Voodoo, and I will get one. I *insert number here* years. The only problem I have with them is, once I'm done customising, it'll be about $3-4000. Which I hapen not to have, let alone managing to scrape up $1500 for one with the minimum in my back account.
I also adore Falcon Northwest. And again, There most basic lappy starts at $3500 and I would have to upgrade it.

Forgive the typos.

Well trust me from first hand experince dells are crap, utter crap.

I finally broke down and sold the dell about a month ago and pawned up the money to get a voodoo heavyweight laptop ran me at about 13000 when i was done and now i will be paying for a long time, 4 years i think is what the contact was. but if you can get the money i recommend the voodoo as i have never had any problems with it, except when i drop it down a set of stairs but that could have been my fault :)

HumanePain 01-01-2007 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mir
Oh my God! Four hours just flew by with me breaking my Wah pedal in.

Plug that sucker in and play "Bridge of Sighs" by Robin Trower! Is it a classic CryBaby?

#1158374 01-01-2007 06:59 PM

Hmmm...
This,
this,
or this?

I'm leaning for the latter. My dads Sony held up really well.

deathbecomesme 01-01-2007 08:02 PM

i would go with the one from newegg, looks like a good one.

Oh the sony link one is a dead link .

PersephoneX 01-01-2007 09:21 PM

Hey guys, i'm back! Its ben a long couple of weeks and not all of it good. But i come back to you all a year older and a year dumber! I've missed you guys...

X

Godslayer Jillian 01-01-2007 09:38 PM

Hi, and happy late birthday.

PersephoneX 01-01-2007 09:44 PM

Thanking you muchly!

*hugs for new year!

Pyre 01-02-2007 01:28 PM

I must join Persephone in my returning message. I am home guys! Oh my, there are so many new posts, and so little time. . .

#1158374 01-02-2007 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deathbecomesme
i would go with the one from newegg, looks like a good one.

Oh the sony link one is a dead link .

Sony

With everything I want about $1200. And, it would be the same price as the one I have now.

korinna5555 01-03-2007 04:32 PM

i havent been on in a while...did you guys miss me?
i've been slacking off in my duties as a member of the unofficial gnet welcoming committee :p

Crying_Crimson_Tears 01-03-2007 04:34 PM

I missed you!!!

korinna5555 01-03-2007 04:37 PM

really? i was afraid nobody noticed my absence

Crying_Crimson_Tears 01-03-2007 04:39 PM

I did strangely enough. Normally I am about as observant as a blind door nail. He he. But welcome back sweetheart. :)

LOOK!!!!! I'm Andrew Eldritch now!!!!

:D

korinna5555 01-03-2007 04:40 PM

yay!
im glad i finally got to elder goth..:D

Crying_Crimson_Tears 01-03-2007 04:43 PM

He he, well congrats on that. :D