Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   green day... (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=15929)

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 09:47 PM

green day...

anyone else like green day? i like their song "21 guns" it reminds me of when my dad was in the war.. it brings tears to my eyes... don't tell my friends that but they think it's a chill song so it's cool.. just if they knew a song could make me cry they'd say i was a pussy.. you know.. that kind of dude.. not a homo though... it's cool they sing about politics...

i also like linkin park, i used to think they were gay until i say the skateboard on their album cover then i gave it a listen and it was chill and kind of was related to my life and.. y'know.. they're cool...

jay-z is sick as well....

breaking benjamis is ok.... MCR sucks now that they sold out with that song Teenagers (even though it's totally true!! lol!!).. and Panic at the Disco is pretty cool but not their new album.. i like their older album.. they're punk-core like me lol!! so that's why..

if I think of more bands I'll say

Konstantin 08-25-2009 10:11 PM

You disappoint me.

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 10:13 PM

why? just because i like music that you might not like doesnt mean shit about me as a person.

lonelyd00d 08-25-2009 10:21 PM

i thought u wer kool until now... korn is tha best band..

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 10:23 PM

I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
- Kurt Cobain

Renatus 08-25-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateboard pro (Post 556487)
anyone else like green day? i like their song "21 guns" it reminds me of when my dad was in the war.. it brings tears to my eyes... don't tell my friends that but they think it's a chill song so it's cool.. just if they knew a song could make me cry they'd say i was a pussy.. you know.. that kind of dude.. not a homo though... it's cool they sing about politics...

i also like linkin park, i used to think they were gay until i say the skateboard on their album cover then i gave it a listen and it was chill and kind of was related to my life and.. y'know.. they're cool...

jay-z is sick as well....

breaking benjamis is ok.... MCR sucks now that they sold out with that song Teenagers (even though it's totally true!! lol!!).. and Panic at the Disco is pretty cool but not their new album.. i like their older album.. they're punk-core like me lol!! so that's why..

if I think of more bands I'll say

You do know that none of those bands are in an way punk right? Did you know that pretty much all those bands work for big multi billion dollar music companies.

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renatus (Post 556523)
You do know that none of those bands are in an way punk right? Did you know that pretty much all those bands work for big multi billion dollar music companies.

they can still be punk.. i been to a green day show.. it was cool and did you know billie joel has tattoo'd on eyeliner?? sick.. and it's better than real makeup lol he's not gay. :p

Renatus 08-25-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateboard pro (Post 556528)
they can still be punk.. i been to a green day show.. it was cool and did you know billie joel has tattoo'd on eyeliner?? sick.. and it's better than real makeup lol he's not gay. :p

A tattoo does not make you a punk, Dolly Parton has a tattoo, I dont think you'll find anyone calling her a punk anytime soon. Billie joel is a sellout, thats why you see and hear him all over commerical America.

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 10:43 PM

no he's pretty underground if you think about it...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...s/punkette.png

Renatus 08-25-2009 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateboard pro (Post 556536)
no he's pretty underground if you think about it...

Name 1 irrefutable way he is "underground".

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 10:51 PM

no shows lately

Renatus 08-25-2009 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateboard pro (Post 556544)
no shows lately

That doesn't mean somone is "underground" that just means they're tired.

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 10:56 PM

cool.........

Renatus 08-25-2009 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateboard pro (Post 556548)
cool.........

Still waiting for you to prove they're "underground".

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 10:58 PM

so what i dont have to prove ANYTHING so w/e

Renatus 08-25-2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateboard pro (Post 556552)
so what i dont have to prove ANYTHING so w/e

If you are going to claim that they are underground then you must back it up. I could go walking around all day claiming to be the king of transylvania, no one is going to believe me unless I were to prove it.

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 11:03 PM

BILLY SAYS THEY ARE
WOW
i am not involved in this fight.

ShadowxMakerZ 08-25-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konstantin (Post 556507)
You disappoint me.

I would be by your side on this....

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowxMakerZ (Post 556556)
I would be by your side on this....

ok ok ok ok ok!! geez louise take a chill pill!!

Renatus 08-25-2009 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateboard pro (Post 556554)
BILLY SAYS THEY ARE
WOW
i am not involved in this fight.

If Billy said he was president would you believe that too? For a "punk" you're not very good at questioning things.

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renatus (Post 556559)
If Billy said he was president would you believe that too? For a "punk" you're not very good at questioning things.

I question rules and laws not my idols words and mannerisms he's an anarchist two you know.. he hates politics and American things too

ShadowxMakerZ 08-25-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateboard pro (Post 556558)
ok ok ok ok ok!! geez louise take a chill pill!!

Soon. Get more hardcore though.

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 11:11 PM

i know i am hardcore
so ummm yeah.... oops sorry for UPSETTING THE FUCKIN BABY. god

Renatus 08-25-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skateboard pro (Post 556560)
I question rules and laws not my idols words and mannerisms he's an anarchist two you know.. he hates politics and American things too

Then you're not questioning enough, part of being an individual means questioning everything and forming your own conclusions. What if your idol became president and decided to go the path of Adolf Hitler, according to you you would follow him without question. If he REALLY HATED politics and american things he wouldn't go around making money for big American corperations.

skateboard pro 08-25-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renatus (Post 556565)
Then you're not questioning enough, part of being an individual means questioning everything and forming your own conclusions. What if your idol became president and decided to go the path of Adolf Hitler, according to you you would follow him without question. If he REALLY hated politics and american things he wouldn't go around making money for big American corperations.

cool check out my thread in general!!!!