Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Whining (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Damn !! (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=14008)

$haDe 12-31-2008 09:49 PM

Damn !!

Warning : This whining will be all about cosplaying. If you happened to hold a personal grudge against dressing up like anime character and other related stuff, you have the right to ignore the thread. :)

Before

Why do you want to cosplay ?

- 'Cos I loved this series/ I loved this character , he/she is so awesome!!

How will you cosplay ?

- Study, search everything related to the serie, by myself.

Getting the costume done , How ? Where can you get the blueprint of the cloth ?

- Keep repeating the scene that the character appear, over and over.
Pause every single second.

Got the blueprint, What's next ?

- Spend at least 3 hours around the market, looking for the materials.

Got everything, now what ?

- For those who prefered doing it yourself, head back home. Get started !
- For those who can't waste your precious time, give the blueprint and the materials to the dressmaking shop. Be more specific on any details, extract all the information the maker will be needing it.

What about the accessories ?

- Make it up on your own, of course.

Alright!! Now, all we need is practicing imitate every move of the character.

Let's Cosplay !!!

After

Why do you want to cosplay ?

- The costumes are so beautiful. I'll look so cute in it !!

How will you cosplay ?

- Just post in the forum. "I'll go with this one, who's up for making me a costume" Blah blah blah.....

Getting the costume done , How ? Where can you get the blueprint of the cloth ?

- In the forum, just keep whining. "Who got the blueprint" ..blah blahh....

Got the blueprint, What's next ?

- Give it to the dressmaker, who care if it is smaller than a coin, it's their job to make me that cloth. I give money and they give me cloth.

Got every materials, now what ?

- Just give them to the dressmaker.

What about the accessories ?

- Same way we did to the blueprint!! "Who's up for making me this" etc etc...

Posing ? Psh!! Who care if I act like that character, just do something cute and all the cameras will point my way!! (Even that character will never ever do that pose)

Let's Cosplay.....

WHAT THE HELL !?!

Is it have to be that simple ?

You can't just "I got money, give me what I needed."

DAMN !!!!

Duane 12-31-2008 09:56 PM

It's better if people made the costume themselves.

$haDe 12-31-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duane
It's better if people made the costume themselves.

Or, at least, make up their own blueprint.

It shows that they WANT to dress like this guy/girl 'cos they really interested in.

:( Money can be evil, sometimes.

Duane 12-31-2008 10:04 PM

Shows no creativity on their part... I'll stop there, because I'm the worst judge of creativity.

I Am Great. 12-31-2008 10:17 PM

Yeah, there's nothing more creative than dressing up like a cartoon someone else designed.

Duane 12-31-2008 11:10 PM

The Duckman has claws! I dead!

I Am Great. 12-31-2008 11:14 PM

No, I'm serious, there really is nothing on Earth more creative!

Mr. Filth 12-31-2008 11:17 PM

Shade. Firstly. I still take pride in making you cry.

Further more, not only is Cosplay sad because it is an unoriginal fan boy nerd boy hobby, but you probably don't even make these costumes yourself. You're just another 1/1,000,000,000 androgynous look a like fem asian boys that have nothing unique to offer this world. I mean seriously! There aren't even that many fucking people on the planet!!!

Fuck the Fuck Off.

Albert Mond 12-31-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Filth

Further more, not only is Cosplay sad because it is an unoriginal fan boy nerd boy hobby, but you probably don't even make these costumes yourself. You're just another 1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000 androgynous look a like fem asian boys that has nothing unique to offer this world.

Fuck the Fuck Off.

FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!
blacktext

I Am Great. 12-31-2008 11:20 PM

I think the little sum'bish is funny. Gets 10/10!

Mr. Filth 12-31-2008 11:20 PM

Get the fuck out of my thread, albert. Nobody even likes you here!

Albert Mond 12-31-2008 11:23 PM

Keep talking, ladies! You're making me famous! xxx

I Am Great. 12-31-2008 11:25 PM

??????????????????????

Duane 12-31-2008 11:29 PM

Okay... this whole copying Uni thing is getting annoying, more so than my playing guitar on the Rental Zelda Tree Stump $19.99 plus shipping, call in the next 10 minutes and you'll get a bunch of trained animals who will mill around you as you play... for free!

Albert Mond 12-31-2008 11:30 PM

Quote:

Okay... this whole copying Uni thing is getting annoying, more so than my playing guitar on the Rental Zelda Tree Stump $19.99 plus shipping, call in the next 10 minutes and you'll get a bunch of trained animals who will mill around you as you play... for free!

You're just jealous. Keep talkin'. xxx

I Am Great. 12-31-2008 11:31 PM

Quote:

Dude, shut up, fer yr own sake.

Duane 12-31-2008 11:32 PM

Eh, okay..........

I Am Great. 12-31-2008 11:35 PM

You can be OK when you're not trying to do that I'm-So-Wacky bullshit. Chill the mother fuck out, little man.

Duane 12-31-2008 11:37 PM

Your right, I fail at the whole wacky thing, like Paris Hilton fails at acting. Zany Duane is dead.

I Am Great. 12-31-2008 11:39 PM

Just be you, it's easier that way, and people see through that shit, the majority just won't tell you.

Duane 12-31-2008 11:40 PM

The majority don't have to tell you, you can usually sense it, or maybe catch a couple of signs.

I Am Great. 01-01-2009 12:10 AM

So why bother with that shit? Being liked is over rated. It pains me that I attract fans by being a douche bag. Go out of yr way to piss people off by not being a fake. Nothing gets at people more than naturality.

Duane 01-01-2009 12:12 AM

I'm an idiot, but I'd do my best to change that.

Mr. Filth 01-01-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Am Great.
So why bother with that shit? Being liked is over rated. It pains me that I attract fans by being a douche bag. Go out of yr way to piss people off by not being a fake. Nothing gets at people more than naturality.

So are you this 'Duckman' that people keep relating me to?

Maxim_Macabre 01-01-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Filth

Further more, not only is Cosplay sad because it is an unoriginal fan boy nerd boy hobby, but you probably don't even make these costumes yourself. You're just another 1/1,000,000,000 androgynous look a like fem asian boys that have nothing unique to offer this world. I mean seriously! There aren't even that many fucking people on the planet!!!

Fuck the Fuck Off.

Bahahahaha!