Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Whining (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Goth Chicks aren't sexy anymore (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=25283)

Despanan 08-23-2011 10:11 AM

Goth Chicks aren't sexy anymore

I said it, and therefore it is true.

They are no longer hot. Just kinda depressing.

Discuss.

AshleyO 08-23-2011 10:18 AM

I agree.

I find materialism to be unattractive initially.

It's been a while since I've found DIY'd to the 9s goths to be attractive.

Oh well. I think the reason I find it initially bad is because it looks wasteful.

I understand there's an inherent NEED for humans to be creative, but it seems like such a... high priority for wrong reasons.

Still Jack 08-23-2011 10:35 AM

Idgaf . I mostly go for hipsters. Those are easy. Talk French to them and not only do they let you in their pants they almost force you to fornicate.

Despanan 08-23-2011 10:38 AM

I don't care about materialism, I just don't find pale skin, heavy makeup, daddy issues and a personality which is equal parts terrible and boring, sexy anymore.

That "Heavy Red" coutour noir chick (who I'm pretty sure is Jesse Jane) killed it for me. Her ugly mug keeps poking out of the banner ads and mocking me with her pancaked face paint, drugged-out eyes, and horribly passe fashion sense.

AshleyO 08-23-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still Jack (Post 676509)
Idgaf . I mostly go for hipsters. Those are easy. Talk French to them and not only do they let you in their pants they almost force you to fornicate.

I don't even find hipsters attractive. I guess, on the surface of things, I don't find image to be an initial attraction.

However, if you have a cool personality, are doing something productive and interesting, then if you can fuse that with alternative fashion, cool.

But alternative fashion being attractive for the sake of being a titillating fashion doesn't work for me.

Despanan 08-23-2011 10:53 AM

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THAT PICTURE FRAME YOU DUMB CUNT. FRAMES ARE SUPPOSED TO GO AROUND INTERESTING THINGS. blacktext

Spooky Spencer 08-23-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Despanan (Post 676506)
I said it, and therefore it is true. They are no longer hot. Just kinda depressing. Discuss.

So what's the new hot goth girl? You know, since hipsters are clearly out?

AshleyO 08-23-2011 11:06 AM

Alt people are not hot. Some can be... but alternativeness is not a pre-requisite for hotness and it shouldn't be for you.

If somebody has to be wearing bondage pants from Hot Topic to get your little soldier to stand at attention, then you've got some issues to work out. And no, those issues don't make you interesting or cool.

Despanan 08-23-2011 11:32 AM

gsdfghhsdgsdf

Fuck goth. That shit's for children who like to PLAY at being cool.

If you're into that shit, you don't deserve to get fucked by hot people. That's why almost all goths are frumpy!

Versus 08-23-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Despanan (Post 676506)
I said it, and therefore it is true.

They are no longer hot. Just kinda depressing.

Discuss.

You're crazy. I'd get arrested for the things I would have done to Siouxsie in her prime.

It's certainly not a requirement, but a woman who takes a little time to dress up is probably going to pull my attention a little faster. Like, I never noticed how attractive Allison Hannigan is until I saw this:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...4-1012-725.png

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...Willow_021.jpg

JCC 08-23-2011 11:38 AM

Most goth girls look bait but there's a couple of fit ones. I would let CarrionCorpse sit on my face.

Despanan 08-23-2011 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Despanan (Post 676521)
gsdfghhsdgsdf

Fuck goth. That shit's for children who like to PLAY at being cool.

If you're into that shit, you don't deserve to get fucked by hot people. That's why almost all goths are frumpy!

Goddammit Kontan. You are BANNED. Go back to the afterlife!

Despanan 08-23-2011 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCC (Post 676525)
Most goth girls look bait but there's a couple of fit ones. I would let CarrionCorpse sit on my face.

fasdhfjasdh

CarrionCorpse looks like a plastic dog turd melted on the sidewalk and then covered up in brasso. I thought you had better standards than that, JCC. She's fake as shit, JCC. WTF?

Despanan 08-23-2011 11:48 AM

I'm sure CC has a wonderful PERSONALITY you disembodied hell-troll. Stop insulting people on my behalf. I want to insult their terrible fashion sense myself!

Despanan 08-23-2011 11:49 AM

fhaskdf;asdh

CC's personality is about as deep as the layers of foundation caked on her dumb mug, I'm sure.

Versus 08-23-2011 11:51 AM

I think she looks really cool. You can't argue with that.

Despanan 08-23-2011 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Versus (Post 676533)
I think she looks really cool. You can't argue with that.

fhasdjfkasdf

THE FUCK I CAN'T. She looks completely opposite of cool.

Siouxie looks cool. CC looks like a dumb bimbo.

JCC 08-23-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Despanan (Post 676529)
fasdhfjasdh

CarrionCorpse looks like a plastic dog turd melted on the sidewalk and then covered up in brasso. I thought you had better standards than that, JCC. She's fake as shit, JCC. WTF?

Yeah she's fake as shit, that's the point innit. I wouldn't want many people to look like that but since most goths are neeky fat losers, most don't. It's an extreme. I think she would probably look better dressed other ways though.

Despanan 08-23-2011 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCC (Post 676542)
Yeah she's fake as shit, that's the point innit. I wouldn't want many people to look like that but since most goths are neeky fat losers, most don't. It's an extreme. I think she would probably look better dressed other ways though.

fhdsajfasd

True words, JCC. I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

Despanan 08-23-2011 12:31 PM

SHE HAS AN OVERFOLW OF PERSONALITY.

Stop judging her! Clearly, if people like her, CC's personality must make up for whatever pyscial defects may or may not be apparent to you you superficial fuck!

Spooky Spencer 08-23-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Despanan (Post 676521)
That shit's for children who like to PLAY at being cool.

Don't be hatin'.

Grausamkeit 08-23-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spooky Spencer (Post 676560)
Don't be hatin'.

He be totally hatin'!

HE SO MAD, BRO!

He probably got slapped in the face with a Goth chick's dick. :p

Pineapple_Juice 08-23-2011 06:34 PM

CC gets brought up out of nowhere a lot. I call bullshit on 99 percent of people here claiming they don't get boners looking at her pictures.

At least you can tell by looking at her that she's got a naturally pretty face, as opposed to most goth women who try to hide their shortcomings with makeup.

Her styl may be cookie cutter but at least she's honestly good-looking without all the jazzle.

JCC 08-23-2011 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pineapple_Juice (Post 676568)
CC gets brought up out of nowhere a lot. I call bullshit on 99 percent of people here claiming they don't get boners looking at her pictures.

At least you can tell by looking at her that she's got a naturally pretty face, as opposed to most goth women who try to hide their shortcomings with makeup.

Her styl may be cookie cutter but at least she's honestly good-looking without all the jazzle.

PJ knows what's up (no innuendo)

Pineapple_Juice 08-23-2011 06:48 PM

Just sayin. I'll be the first to admit I would love to look less like me and more like her.
Also I want to mack on her. So.