Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Don't bother.. (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=15478)

Seth Whisper 06-12-2009 05:50 AM

Don't bother..

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) Full time dad, part time loser, sometimes a jackass. I like to break stuff and hurt myself when I am angry or upset. I like to read pointless crap on the internet, and I like making a total ass of myself in public. I also have a tendancy to piss people off and threaten guys larger than myself with knives. Sound like fun?

2. Where are you from? The southeast US. Nuff said.

3. Who is your favorite author? It's a toss up between Frank Herbert, and Tolkien.

4. What are your favorite films? Repo, Boondock Saints, Howl's Moving Castle, Nightmare Before Christmas, Labrynth, blah blah blah

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? D.I.V.O.R.C.E. by Patsy Cline....seriously thats what played when I got married...nice huh?

6. At your funeral? Pictures of You-the Cure

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? I don't really care...once I am dead it won't matter will it?

8. What kind of casket would you want? See above.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Seriously?

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Being innocent...smiling.

11. What's your favorite band? Don't have one...I like too many.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I have a G.E.D., surprised? I have no clue what I am going back to school to do.

13. Why did you join? Because I am bored.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Read carefullly....you should figure it out.

If I seem jaded, I am. If I seem an ass, I am. If you think that I give a shit, I don't. I am not here to prove I am better than anyone. I'm not. Don't presume to know me and I won't presume to know you. Any questions?

Sir Canvas Corpsey 06-12-2009 06:21 AM

Wow, you're tough stuff aren't you?

Your unjustified ego is giving me wrinkles and I feel sorry for your kids, get your fucking act together or put them in the care of someone else until you can do your job as a father properly.

That's all

(Pastoral Care really paid off, can you tell?)

Seth Whisper 06-12-2009 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey (Post 543298)
Wow, you're tough stuff aren't you?

Your unjustified ego is giving me wrinkles and I feel sorry for your kids, get your fucking act together or put them in the care of someone else until you can do your job as a father properly.

That's all

(Pastoral Care really paid off, can you tell?)

Wow you are a brilliant one aren't you? You can tell by someone filling out a moronic survey on the internet what kind of parent they are right? Or maybe you have read something somewhere else I posted that made you come to that conclusion? Either way, you should probably look at your own overinflated ego to think that you can sit in judgement of me when you have never even so much as met me. Great job on making yourself look stupid! I love it when I do that! lol

Sir Canvas Corpsey 06-12-2009 06:43 AM

The 'never met me' argument is a sure sign you're trying to cover up the fact I got something right. Not knowing you has no bearing whatsoever on my ability to judge you.

"part time loser, sometimes a jackass. I like to break stuff and hurt myself when I am angry or upset"

"and I like making a total ass of myself in public. I also have a tendancy to piss people off and threaten guys larger than myself with knives"

Daddy, when I grow up I wanna be just like you! Suicidal, violent, and arrogant with no apparent regard to how it'll affect my children!

Seth Whisper 06-12-2009 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Canvas Corpsey (Post 543304)
The 'never met me' argument is a sure sign you're trying to cover up the fact I got something right. Not knowing you has no bearing whatsoever on my ability to judge you.

"part time loser, sometimes a jackass. I like to break stuff and hurt myself when I am angry or upset"

"and I like making a total ass of myself in public. I also have a tendancy to piss people off and threaten guys larger than myself with knives"

Daddy, when I grow up I wanna be just like you! Suicidal, violent, and arrogant with no apparent regard to how it'll affect my children!

You believe what you see on television too dont you? sad...so sad.

Needlefeet 06-12-2009 07:05 AM

The guy has obviously gone through a rough time having his wife cheat on him etc etc.
People are treating him fairly harsh, then again, he is acting like a bit of a dick.
He's got no right to be acting as a penis just because of what's happened.

So I guess this is all fair, carry on.

Seth Whisper 06-12-2009 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Needlefeet (Post 543310)
The guy has obviously gone through a rough time having his wife cheat on him etc etc.
People are treating him fairly harsh, then again, he is acting like a bit of a dick.
He's got no right to be acting as a penis just because of what's happened.

So I guess this is all fair, carry on.

I give what I get friend...I may even reach out, but if no one reaches out too, what reason do I have to roll over? It just doesn't work that way. I appreciate your concern but I am a big boy and they can say what they want...it doesn't hurt me at all.

Needlefeet 06-12-2009 07:14 AM

I'm not concerned.
I'm just saying that they're being a little harsh but it's balanced by your being a dick. :)
If it doesn't hurt you, I won't get a hateful reply.

Seth Whisper 06-12-2009 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Needlefeet (Post 543312)
I'm not concerned.
I'm just saying that they're being a little harsh but it's balanced by your being a dick. :)
If it doesn't hurt you, I won't get a hateful reply.

You didn't get a hateful response to begin with. Yes it is balanced by my being a dick. Again, I give what I get. You have been nothing but factual and honest. You haven't presumed to know me or my situation...I appreciate that honestly. You have not been judgemental...again, I appreciate that. It is fine to point out my flaws where you can so obviously see them as long as you don't judge me for it. I said it before and I will say it again...I have nothing personal against anyone here. I don't know anyone here. My words spoken back in response are just that...words. It is entertainment for me to occupy my mind with something other than things I don't want to think about...I have openly said this and still people don't understand it. It is not for me to make anyone understand, but I have explained myself just the same.

Haunted House 06-12-2009 07:51 AM

If you like reading pointless stuff on the intertubes, you're in the right place.

Seth Whisper 06-12-2009 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haunted House (Post 543316)
If you like reading pointless stuff on the intertubes, you're in the right place.

ha ha indeed!

morbid_doodle 06-12-2009 08:00 AM

You sound alot like my own dad.

Seth Whisper 06-12-2009 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morbid_doodle (Post 543319)
You sound alot like my own dad.

is that good or bad? lol

morbid_doodle 06-12-2009 08:08 AM

It's bad, he abandoned us.

Haunted House 06-12-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Whisper (Post 543318)
ha ha indeed!

I stick around, though. It's fun. Plus since I've been here so long noone seems to get mad when I jack threads to make them about Rudimentary Peni. If I were a noob, I'd probably get banned or something.

Haunted House 06-12-2009 08:15 AM

This thread is now about Rudimentary Peni, by the way.

NICK BLINKO

Seth Whisper 06-12-2009 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morbid_doodle (Post 543321)
It's bad, he abandoned us.

Then I am not like him...I have abandoned no one, and I don't intend to.

Haunted House 06-12-2009 08:29 AM

That post wasn't about Rudimentary Peni.

Seth Whisper 06-12-2009 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haunted House (Post 543334)
That post wasn't about Rudimentary Peni.

sorry to disapoint lol

morbid_doodle 06-12-2009 08:40 AM

I never said you abandoned anyone.

Seth Whisper 06-12-2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forgot My Password (Post 543345)
Shit, at least I realise I'm a bad Father!

I find it funny that the only people who have ever thought I was a bad father are people on the internet based on a few comments i post on a forum...awesome!

Lady Christine 06-12-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Whisper (Post 543348)
I find it funny that the only people who have ever thought I was a bad father are people on the internet based on a few comments i post on a forum...awesome!

Understand that it's based on what you've said here. You've given the impression with your intro that you're a 'Jackass' and that you also get violent. Those aren't two appealing traits to have as a father. If you're going to play the role of a Jackass be prepared to take some shit for it.

Welcome to Gnet though. I saw you like Repo, did you see the Road Tour or did you get the DVD?

Seth Whisper 06-12-2009 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Christine (Post 543355)
Understand that it's based on what you've said here. You've given the impression with your intro that you're a 'Jackass' and that you also get violent. Those aren't two appealing traits to have as a father. If you're going to play the role of a Jackass be prepared to take some shit for it.

Welcome to Gnet though. I saw you like Repo, did you see the Road Tour or did you get the DVD?

I wish I could have seen the road tour...that would have been awesome. My wife bought me the dvd. Yeah I was prepared to take shit for it...you don't go on a forum and present yourself the way I do without being prepared unless your stupid. Thanks for the welcome. :)

Lady Christine 06-12-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seth Whisper (Post 543359)
I wish I could have seen the road tour...that would have been awesome. My wife bought me the dvd. Yeah I was prepared to take shit for it...you don't go on a forum and present yourself the way I do without being prepared unless your stupid. Thanks for the welcome. :)

It was fun. When it came here both Terrance and Darren were drunk and telling us some of the weirdest stuff.

Well, at least you knew what can of worms you were opening.