Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Whining (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I want to kill someone so badely (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=12944)

emogamer 10-30-2008 03:59 PM

I want to kill someone so badely

I don't care who, I'll even kill myself if I have too...ok in the past two years every single girl I asked out already had a boyfriend...and I go through getting up all my courage to do it too...(I'm shy) and just today, I was going to ask another girl out and figures she already has a boyfriend... well obviously I'm not wanted anywhere, so I miswell just go and kill myself (and kill my enemies while I'm at it, because no one can get me in trouble when I'm already dead...)

Bella Sophia 10-30-2008 04:05 PM

That is not... very wise... There is no happiness in suicide - only more misery. And, what's the success in taking some else's life? I don't condone suicide, but if you're going to kill someone, don't take another person's life. Either way, killing yourself or someone else is a very selfish act. And... death is not very pleasant. I thought of killing myself when I was 12 because all boys do is reject me. But, 4 years later, I'm here now, and I'm so glad I'm still alive. My life isn't perfect, no one's is, but it can always get better. Ending your life won't make things better... if anything, it'll make things worse...

JCC 10-30-2008 04:06 PM

You're a fucking buffoon.

Solumina 10-30-2008 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emogamer
I don't care who, I'll even kill myself if I have too...ok in the past two years every single girl I asked out already had a boyfriend...and I go through getting up all my courage to do it too...(I'm shy) and just today, I was going to ask another girl out and figures she already has a boyfriend... well obviously I'm not wanted anywhere, so I miswell just go and kill myself (and kill my enemies while I'm at it, because no one can get me in trouble when I'm already dead...)

You could, you know, actually get to know someone before you ask them out. Or when you find out that they have a boyfriend you could still try to be friends with them.

Underwater Ophelia 10-30-2008 04:16 PM

Why not just ask out chicks that don't have boyfriends...?

JCC 10-30-2008 04:19 PM

Or why not get rid of this pointless obsession with asking girls out? Seriously, how many have you asked out? Your emotions must be so unbearably fleeting that you're dodecahedropolar. That, or you just want to fuck, in which case you should just be honest about it rather than beating around the bush.

emogamer 10-30-2008 04:33 PM

hmm... maybe I'll wait until I attempt suicide...*walks back into dark corner*

Bella Sophia 10-30-2008 04:36 PM

Quote:

hmm... maybe I'll wait until I attempt suicide...*walks back into dark corner*

Not a single word I said has sunk in, has it?

JCC 10-30-2008 04:37 PM

Man, nobody here is going to know whether you commit suicide or not, so what do we care and what do you prove? If you were to commit suicide over something so stupid as not getting pussy then I'd say someone deserves the life you have because ungrateful fuckers like that piss me off.

Necrophagist 10-30-2008 04:46 PM

I'm an ugly cunt, but i'm still happy! (Sort of)

dead_dreams 10-30-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

ok in the past two years every single girl I asked out already had a boyfriend...and I go through getting up all my courage to do it too...(I'm shy) and just today, I was going to ask another girl out and figures she already has a boyfriend

Use your imagination and jack off..... It's that simple.

emogamer 10-30-2008 04:51 PM

hmm...I see what you're trying to say Bella...I guess over the last minute I thought about it...if I kill myself, that wouldn't help because then I would never get a girlfriend no matter what...

JCC 10-30-2008 04:52 PM

Why are you so bothered about getting a girlfriend?

Underwater Ophelia 10-30-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCC
Why are you so bothered about getting a girlfriend?

He needs another human's approval for validation.
Duh.

Bella Sophia 10-30-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

hmm...I see what you're trying to say Bella...I guess over the last minute I thought about it...if I kill myself, that wouldn't help because then I would never get a girlfriend no matter what...

Eh, sure whatever works. Haha. :)
I'm glad I helped.

TheSomnambulist 10-30-2008 05:05 PM

... Another one? When will these 'death-unto-me-and-others-for-completely-imbecilic-and-shallow-reasons' threads just desist and die out?

Godslayer Jillian 10-30-2008 05:18 PM

Well, you already killed English language in the title of this thread

LAWL

Lemme ask you one question, and I'm not being condescending; how old are you?

Draconysius 10-30-2008 06:54 PM

A murder is only an extroverted suicide.

Jonathan 10-30-2008 06:56 PM

Save the planet, and kill yourself.

Getting a girlfriend isn't the answer. Best case scenario, you get distracted for a while before she finds someone better and then you're right back where you started. Worst case, you get her pregnant and then we have to deal with yet another strain on natural resources.

HellforgedX 10-30-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

WAAAAAAAAHHHHH

*sniffle sniff*

Go play some emo games, emogamer. "Life sucks; get a fuckin' helmet." - Denis Leary.

Seriously, folks, why do... I mean, why does... well, just WHY?!?

Boo hoo, I'm 14 and all the chicks I hit on are already taken. Quitcher bitchin' and try hittin' on a SINGLE chick! Dios friggin' mio!

Anyways, how is everyone else doin' today?

KontanKarite 10-30-2008 11:07 PM

This guy is not serious in the least.

HellforgedX 10-30-2008 11:39 PM

We know, Kontan, we know, but it's still so much FUN!

Mir 10-30-2008 11:49 PM

Your idea of fun is warped, homes.

transylvanian_hunger 10-31-2008 12:42 AM

You're complaining about two years of rejection? Currently I have 100% rejection rate ~ and that's over 10 years worth!!! Does it bother me? Nope. Shyness & low self esteem are curable, being fuck ugly like myself isn't so stop your wining lol.

jack_the_knife 10-31-2008 05:21 AM

Half of the girls I have met in life were complete emotional screw ups. The rest were either nutcases or got boring after a while. Though killing people seems like an attractive idea at times, it doesn't solve that much as a total, unless you're really , really good at it.