Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Whining (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Talk about Racism? (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=25365)

Awake Knights 09-12-2011 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saya (Post 678498)
A peer reviewed study by white people would be a huge improvement over a guy who's afraid of black people giving a "lecture" on youtube, yes.

And you didn't answer my question. China is the longest surviving civilization, and stands economically to crush competition and emerge the largest super power. If that happens, will you acknowledge yourself as part of an inferior race?

This is very true and I aknowledge it fully. There is plenty of evidence to support that most asian populations as well as jewish populations have a higher average intelligence that the average white-european pop. Along with their intelligence you will also notice that an emphasis on culture, heritage and having a racially hegemonious community contributes to their success. You will notice that when nature handed Japan their ass just recently there was no sweeping of ****, murder and plundering like you saw after in New Orleans and Haiti...

(Seriously? It censored r a p e?)

Grausamkeit 09-12-2011 02:07 PM

So...you think it's their race and not they way they were raised?

Saya 09-12-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awake Knights (Post 678505)
This is very true and I aknowledge it fully. There is plenty of evidence to support that most asian populations as well as jewish populations have a higher average intelligence that the average white-european pop. Along with their intelligence you will also notice that an emphasis on culture, heritage and having a racially hegemonious community contributes to their success. You will notice that when nature handed Japan their ass just recently there was no sweeping of ****, murder and plundering like you saw after in New Orleans and Haiti...

(Seriously? It censored r a p e?)

Its not racially hegemonious. China is ethnically made up of many different groups and even, yes, different languages. The Japanese have the Ainu, Buraku and the people of Okinawa as racial minorities. And the Japanese has a lot of relief support including the means to save themselves economically, plus relatively speaking only a small part of the island was affected. Haiti had poor infrastructure and I posted a story a few months back about how most of the money donated is being held by the American Red Cross and not spent, while The Samaritan's Purse is using the money to try to convert them from Voodoo.

So what you're trying to say is that the only races you really don't like is those with darker skin?

Grausamkeit 09-12-2011 02:09 PM

Saya, you've hit the nail on the head. The only people it's worse to be less than is those 'darkies'. ;)

Awake Knights 09-12-2011 02:13 PM

I'm not saying it sucks or is bad to be anything. All i'm saying is that there ARE differences. I wasn't saying it's bad to be a "darkie," you're saying that.

Grausamkeit 09-12-2011 02:14 PM

I'm inferring it from your implications.

Saya 09-12-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awake Knights (Post 678513)
I'm not saying it sucks or is bad to be anything. All i'm saying is that there ARE differences. I wasn't saying it's bad to be a "darkie," you're saying that.

When you say they're stupid, violent, prone to rrape, and can't even grow their own crops, you mean that as a good but different thing?

Grausamkeit 09-12-2011 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saya (Post 678516)
When you say they're stupid, violent, prone to rrape, and can't even grow their own crops, you mean that as a good but different thing?

How could anyone take those things as anything but a compliment?

Elystan 09-12-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grausamkeit (Post 678517)
How could anyone take those things as anything but a compliment?

Well I heard they also have more testosterone and bigger dicks

Saya 09-12-2011 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elystan (Post 678518)

I knew it all boiled down to dick envy!

MissCheyenne 09-12-2011 02:21 PM

Saya, you know it's ALWAYS about the dick.

Grausamkeit 09-12-2011 02:24 PM

So....does that mean you are black, MissC? Considering the size of your e-dick it's a valid question! :p

MissCheyenne 09-12-2011 02:25 PM

I am absolutely black. You can tell by the size of my booty. Can't be white and carrying around this ghetto fabulous fucker.

Grausamkeit 09-12-2011 02:27 PM

I knew it!

Yo, baby, wazzup?

MissCheyenne 09-12-2011 02:28 PM

Sssh, keep it on the down low, I don't want to get abused for my fabulous booty yo.

Awake Knights 09-12-2011 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saya (Post 678516)

You can give me a hard time about it and mock me all you want. It's not about hating anybody. Chances are most people in here are more racially aware that they will admit. There's a reason most of you would not walk down Martin Luther King Jr Blvd at night. And it can't be crime stats since none of you aknowledge those anyways. I don't hate "darkies" or think they should be wiped from the earth or any shit like that. Just aknowledging nature and the animals we are. I know that's hard for some of you to get.

Saya 09-12-2011 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awake Knights (Post 678528)
You can give me a hard time about it and mock me all you want. It's not about hating anybody. Chances are most people in here are more racially aware that they will admit. There's a reason most of you would not walk down Martin Luther King Jr Blvd at night. And it can't be crime stats since none of you aknowledge those anyways. I don't hate "darkies" or think they should be wiped from the earth or any shit like that. Just aknowledging nature and the animals we are. I know that's hard for some of you to get.

Most women don't go down the street at night anyway, and its not because we're afraid of black people. The **** statistic still bugs me not only because its untrue, but you're far more likely to get rraped by someone you know. Statistically I'm probably safer walking down a black community at night then going on a date with a white man I know.

Plus I don't know what MLK Blvd is like. If I went through a community here that was mostly black, it wouldn't mean anything to me. Native towns are the ones that we are told we should fear. It changes depending on how your culture emphasizes different races.
So what you want us to do is acknowledge that black people are stupid violent racists without somehow being racist?

Grausamkeit 09-12-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awake Knights (Post 678528)

I sure as fuck would!

I've lived in 'ghettoes' all my fucking life and never been harassed by anyone, even at my most 'gothed-out'. People may stop me and ask questions, but I've yet to be threatened by anyone.

Kasdeja 09-12-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elystan (Post 678454)
:lol:

I think you mean Jim Bowie

Ha! Sorry about that... I did mean JIM Bowie! Good catch, Ely!

Solumina 09-12-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elystan (Post 678518)

Actually research shows that the group with the largest dicks are gay dudes (both in length and girth), true story.

Grausamkeit 09-12-2011 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solumina (Post 678565)
Actually research shows that the group with the largest dicks are gay dudes (both in length and girth), true story.

In that case, I think I've been with a couple of gay men!

Kasdeja 09-12-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solumina (Post 678565)

I second that emotion. Been there, done one, damn... they sure know how to work it!

:p

Catch 09-12-2011 05:18 PM

Well it looks as though most people on the forum do not want to discuss racism; therefore, I will not be posting a thread in regards to the topic. It would be rude. During the last outburst, I was an advocate for leaving racism off of Gothic.net because it really just annoys everyone. As being explicitly obnoxious, it seemed appropriate to have a poll first in honor of a democratic system.

Oh well, it might have been interesting. Hopefully people will remember this poll and bring it up before rehashing old threads that went away a long time ago... with reason.

Grausamkeit 09-12-2011 05:22 PM

Bex, I appreciate your good intentions, hun. But you should know what kind of ignorant people these things draw. As Ben already said, most intelligent people agree that racism is bad and there is no real discussion there.

Catch 09-12-2011 05:26 PM

Yes, and there are 4 for "no," 2 for "yes" and 1 "maybe."

~ sigh It's been a rough day. I've been trying to think of stuff to do, so going to watch TV.