Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   belt loop (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=3145)

MohawkMidgit 06-18-2006 07:08 PM

belt loop

Im confused 'bout that loop thing. I tried it wit 3 dif. goth belts but nuttin works. could someone hint me?

Phayte 06-18-2006 07:19 PM

Belt loops are not that hard to figure out.

TwistedKitsune 06-18-2006 07:54 PM

Mobius strips, however, those are much trickier belt "loops"...Belt loops are much better used as handles for dragging sexy people around by anyway.

Sanctus Dei 06-18-2006 10:19 PM

I want the fucking 25 seconds I took to read this thread back.

MohawkMidgit 06-19-2006 08:17 AM

it fell off a cliff. Why dont ya go get it.

Legacy of Wulf 06-19-2006 09:13 AM

Is he perhaps commenting on the fact that most of the belts from Hot Topic are to big for the belt loops on their pants?

spookypurple 06-19-2006 09:16 AM

That has a certain logic...

I must get my glasses checked - I thought this thread was entitled Betty Boop!

Aieee!

MohawkMidgit 06-19-2006 09:29 AM

Still noone has told me how exactly you achieve this belt loop.

spookypurple 06-19-2006 09:31 AM

What exactly do you want to do with your belt loop? What specifically is the original problem?

MohawkMidgit 06-19-2006 09:38 AM

I don't get how you make it!

Legacy of Wulf 06-19-2006 11:55 AM

Never mind my original theory.

Turns out he's just retarded.

Sanctus Dei 06-19-2006 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legacy of Wulf
Never mind my original theory.

Turns out he's just retarded.

I second that...

aspendeath 06-19-2006 02:38 PM

You don't make belt loops; they come with your pants.

I used to wear a Hot Topic belt (before it fell apart), it had O-rings attached to D-rings on it, so it was really hard to get the belt in-between my belt loops. I used to put it on my pants the night before, 'cause it would take me like ten minutes. It also made it alot easier to decide to never change my pants, ever.

Now I have an LL Bean belt.

MohawkMidgit 06-19-2006 05:24 PM

I'm talking about the way you loop your belt so it hangs below your shirt line!

MohawkMidgit 06-19-2006 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex
Ooohhhh. Now I get it. I kept reading that as noon. You have posted that in more than one thread. You cannot combine no and one. Well you can, but it isn't correct.

Well SORRY.

aspendeath 06-20-2006 01:06 AM

First of all, apologizing isn't really contributing to the conversation. Don't apologize, just do it right the next time.

Secondly, I still don't understand what you're trying to say about looping belts.. perhaps a visual aid would be helpful?

Wise Child 06-20-2006 02:11 AM

Yesterday, while I was getting the train back to university, I saw this horrible, bratty child screaming at its mother. Then it fell down about six stairs, landing right on its whiny little face. A magic moment...

Just thought I'd share it with you guys.

Legacy of Wulf 06-20-2006 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wise Child
Yesterday, while I was getting the train back to university, I saw this horrible, bratty child screaming at its mother. Then it fell down about six stairs, landing right on its whiny little face. A magic moment...

Just thought I'd share it with you guys.

That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Wise Child 06-20-2006 03:24 AM

Well, I thought people should get SOME benefit out of this thread. And if I can share that glowing feeling it gave me inside, then the thread-starter's joining won't have been a TOTAL waste of time.

Well, actually it will. Still and all, we should probably try and make the best of it.

Wise Child 06-20-2006 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex
I'd like to think someone gave the child a slight shove, before the fall. I know I would have, given the opportunity.

*raises eyes skyward and whistles innocently*

Falken 06-20-2006 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wise Child
Well, I thought people should get SOME benefit out of this thread. And if I can share that glowing feeling it gave me inside, then the thread-starter's joining won't have been a TOTAL waste of time.

Well, actually it will. Still and all, we should probably try and make the best of it.

Thanks, it kind of makes his posts irrelevant... sort of like pocket lint... a nuisance but easy to dispose of....

Falken 06-20-2006 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MohawkMidgit
Well SORRY.

Here's how to make some pretty loops... remember "suicide is painless... it brings on many changes..."

Belt Loops for MentalMidgit

Ben Lahnger 06-20-2006 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MohawkMidgit
I'm talking about the way you loop your belt so it hangs below your shirt line!

Okay, I'm here to help you.

First, you peel a grapefruit. Mix in equal parts of arsenic and tabasco sauce. Grind into the pavement with backwards strokes of a 14" floor broom for 60 seconds. Lick.

Now be a good boy, run along and play with your new toys.