Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   If your reading this, you must be bored. (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1648)

Sanctus Dei 02-05-2006 02:47 AM

If your reading this, you must be bored.

Sanctus Introduction Version 3.0:

First off, no where on my person will you find a silly stick... and I don't pee standing up.. so don't assume I am male based solely on my chosen masculine title.

1. I am an Artist/Writer/Cook/Magyver/Jack of many trades. I can do almost anything but have no direction so in a sense, I'm an overworked company bitch who can't seem to climb the perverbial ladder.

2. A small midwest town nort of da Io-wins bat sout of dat dar Canada...yea.

3. C.S. Lewis

4. Anything with either Alan Rickman or the incredible Geoffrey Rush, 'Quills' kicks ass.

5. Mortiis?

6. Current 93' - Dogs Blood Rising

7. Morbid much? :) In an Explosion I caused by allowing my car to remain running while I fill my tank with gas. Fight the power.

8. Considering the above method of death, I'd say Urn.

9. Whatever keeps me warm when it's only 5 degrees.

10. I got in alot less trouble for braking shit as a kid... I miss that.

11. What's your favorite band?<---Who the hell came up with this question?? The admiration I have for the plethera of bands I adore will never be condensed in to one sole entity, my list would bore and annoy you.

12. High School Grad + three years of College.. I intend to return shortly for another 3-4 years to receive a Bachelors degree.

13. Because there were too many hot bodies on here not to.

JuliaGaltic 02-05-2006 03:55 AM

Not bored, just riveted by all that is Sanctus... ;)

Metatron 02-05-2006 07:48 AM

Oh Sanctus, welcome to gnet. I must say;, your introduction kept me reading. Both intellectual AND entertaining - I'd have to give it a two thumbs up.

Sanctus Dei 02-05-2006 10:06 AM

Ahh... I feel... loved? *sniffle* ;)

WolfMoon 02-05-2006 09:04 PM

Hey, I like this Sanctus, dude.

:D

You're a great addition to the family.

Du-du-du-du

*snap-snap*

rockandrose 02-05-2006 09:12 PM

I thought you were pretty hilarious at the start of your arival on g.net, which was good thing I guess.

Sanctus Dei 02-06-2006 04:29 AM

Much love for you all... haven't actually spent hours posting before joining here, but you all make it difficult not to...and it's worth it.

zaxch 07-17-2007 06:37 AM

hi

#

#

#

#

HumanePain 07-17-2007 06:56 AM

Damn. When I saw this I had hoped Sanctus had returned to kick some trollish ass.

Zaxch: Read the post dates. Don't resurrect dead threads.

zaxch 07-17-2007 06:59 AM

hi//////////////////

Methadrine 07-17-2007 07:00 AM

..and another one goes on the ignore list.

zaxch 07-17-2007 07:00 AM

ok//////////////////////

Vyvian Blackthorne 07-17-2007 07:22 AM

Good goth. I really had hope in first reading the title.
Oh the believeable eff-well.
The n000000000b you are seeing will now have his trollish ass kicked.
Have a nice day.

Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Goth Forever

Dancing_in_rain 07-17-2007 11:19 AM

Sounds like Vyvian's female hormones are PMSing...want some chocolate? *passes Vyv a piece, in hope of a smile*

Vyvian Blackthorne 07-17-2007 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dancing_in_rain
Sounds like Vyvian's female hormones are PMSing...want some chocolate? *passes Vyv a piece, in hope of a smile*

Good goth! D_I_R!!!
Oh, I am smiling. Because you're back.
Thought you left because of the n00bs and trolls.
Happy.

Goth Forever
Goth Forever
Goth Forever

biohazard 07-18-2007 10:20 PM

I thought that the guy above had actually returned. He has an awesome avatar ^^. Why do people leave g-net? Is it because of work, lack of internet, lack of interest, or something else? I hope I never have to leave g-net, it is my drug.

HumanePain 07-19-2007 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biohazard
I thought that the guy above had actually returned. He has an awesome avatar ^^. Why do people leave g-net? Is it because of work, lack of internet, lack of interest, or something else? I hope I never have to leave g-net, it is my drug.

As to why some members left, Vyvyan and I are writing a history of Gnet dating back to 2003, that I will soon post in the General Forum. It will be a tale of drama, a tale of ambition and of betrayal, a tale unequaled in all my days of story telling, because it will be true. Stay tuned! :)

Solumina 07-19-2007 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biohazard

The short answer is that Daren had to sell the site and the new admins fucked everything up (mainly by banning most of the mods)

Solumina 07-19-2007 12:36 PM

oh and sanctus is a chick...no clue why everyone forgets that

Katanshin 07-21-2007 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron
Oh Sanctus, welcome to gnet. I must say;, your introduction kept me reading. Both intellectual AND entertaining - I'd have to give it a two thumbs up.

Aside from the spelling mistakes, which to be honest, made me cringe a bit given the general feel of the intro.

But hey ho, welcome.

Methadrine 07-21-2007 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanePain
As to why some members left, Vyvyan and I are writing a history of Gnet dating back to 2003, that I will soon post in the General Forum. It will be a tale of drama, a tale of ambition and of betrayal, a tale unequaled in all my days of story telling, because it will be true. Stay tuned! :)

Has it been posted yet, or are we still tuning in? *makes random radiotuning noises*

Katanshin 07-21-2007 09:02 AM

I'd be quite interested in learning about the history of the place, being quite new... perhaps some teasers/excerpts for us impatient people?

HumanePain 07-21-2007 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Methadrine
Has it been posted yet, or are we still tuning in? *makes random radiotuning noises*

Uh...sorry. Between work, sleep and some intense goofing around with the wife I haven't gotten around to it yet. Sorry. Today is a busy schedule too, so I probably will formalize the final draft tomorrow.