Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Fashion (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   What's your current hair style and color? (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=12884)

Geoluhread 10-25-2008 06:59 AM

What's your current hair style and color?

Mine is short from the back, jaw long from the front And it's all Burgundy :)

Thinking about making it longer from the front and keeping it the same length from the back. I love this haircut!!

lied 10-25-2008 07:03 AM

Long, straight and naturally blonde.
Had all kinds of colours in the past, had to stop else I would have no more hair in the future. :S

GothicChristian 10-25-2008 07:22 AM

Short-ish, black, my roots are showing, and it's damp from the shower.

Cicero 10-25-2008 07:23 AM

Shorter on the sides than down the middle. It's a deathhawk with the sides growing out, basically. Dyed black with aqua/dark blue on the sides and a streak of purple in the front.

I'm only growing it out so I can re-cut a wider hawk, and this intermediate stage is annoying and ugly. Bleh.

dabbadmc 10-25-2008 07:40 AM

Black, wavy and about half-way down my back, with a full fringe.

I dyed it black again last night, as my naturally brown roots were beginning to show.

transylvanian_hunger 10-25-2008 07:45 AM

My hair is it's natural dark blonde colour ~ cut short all over with the top being a bit longer than the rest.

Geoluhread 10-25-2008 07:47 AM

It must be a bitch having long hair!!
About 3 years ago my hair was long and almost touching my butt... It was hell just combing it because it was very thick, straight and it tangled ALOT!!

lied 10-25-2008 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geoluhread
It must be a bitch having long hair!!
About 3 years ago my hair was long and almost touching my butt... It was hell just combing it because it was very thick, straight and it tangled ALOT!!

Well, it does suck big time combing and taking care of long hair... even more if you change its colour and wanna keep a style.
So I just let it natural... Lucky me my hairs very very thin.
At least I dont have to waste too much time setting my hair propper. Its always ready.

Twisted-mind 10-25-2008 08:11 AM

Long, brown with natural highlights and naterally wavey

Noirette 10-25-2008 08:54 AM

A little longet than jaw-long,shortet on the back. I looks horrible and I need to go to a hairdresser. Ironiclly I work at a barbershop.
It curls slightly, and it's bright-honey-brown.

dead_dreams 10-25-2008 09:13 AM

My hair is 5 or 6 inches long and dark brown. :D
I really need to comb it.

Solumina 10-25-2008 09:34 AM

I'm in the process of growing out a pixie cut so it doesn't really have much of a style at the moment but it is a lovely shade of strawberry blond

Serren 10-25-2008 09:48 AM

Mine is in a layered bob. Its naturally curly/wavy depending on what it feels like doing and flicks out a lot. I dye it blue/black.

Geoluhread 10-25-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serren
Mine is in a layered bob. Its naturally curly/wavy depending on what it feels like doing and flicks out a lot. I dye it blue/black.

This color rocks!! I once dyed it blue black and it turned out like something from out of this world!!
Last month when i wanted to dye my hair i looked for this shade in every store but no one had it, so i did it Burgundy instead... Still cool though

@Solumina, what does strawberry blonde look like?

$haDe 10-25-2008 10:55 AM

I dyed it blonde so that when I play any stupid blonde joke people will get the picture of it.

-_-

Elysiume 10-25-2008 11:26 AM

Mine used to be straight, elbow length with a full fringe but it got annoying so I assaulted it with a razor. Now it's shoulder length and raggedy at the front and neck length and feathery at the back. Still my natural dark blondish brown though. :(

Solumina 10-25-2008 11:35 AM

Quote:

@Solumina, what does strawberry blonde look like?

Its just a reddish blonde, mine kind of shimmers gold in the sun instead of copper like a true red would.

Necrophagist 10-25-2008 02:59 PM

Mines just shoulder length, ugly, and wavy.

Breathless Horror 10-25-2008 08:50 PM

4" mohawk, down at the moment. It's dark brown for now, but I intend to dye it green sooner or later.

TheBloodEternity 10-25-2008 09:29 PM

I have a black bob, very short in the back and long in front.

Dr Nancy 10-25-2008 09:54 PM

naturally black on top with red extensions at the bottom and a full fringe.

Lolly PopMuzik 10-26-2008 12:40 AM

Basically a naturally dark bob that's growing out and lightening up a bit, complete with the ever-present (read: subculturally stereotypical) Bettie/Stanwyck bangs that are in dire need of a shaping, a trim and a parting.

And a relaxer touchup every 6 weeks too.

I'd also like to go for a blue/black or maybe red with Special Effects but red's not really job friendly and and my hairdresser says anything alcohol based will zap my hair dry. Not to mention I don't want to bleach my dark locks. :P

Saya 10-26-2008 02:36 AM

Quote:

Mine is short from the back, jaw long from the front And it's all Burgundy :)

Thinking about making it longer from the front and keeping it the same length from the back. I love this haircut!!

I wanted mine long in the front and short in the back, but the hair stylist screwed up big time and cut off too much, so when fixing that its shorter in the front than it is in the back :( I'm trying to decide if I should grow it out so its eventually like that, or leave it as it is or go even shorter. I just tuck my hair behind my ears all the time too, so I got a plain jane look.

My hair is brown now but I'm trying to decide on another colour, might go with blue again.

Opteron_Man 10-26-2008 02:57 AM

I dyed my hair jet black. It's down to my shoulders.
...and in my eyes.

Geoluhread 10-26-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saya
I wanted mine long in the front and short in the back, but the hair stylist screwed up big time and cut off too much, so when fixing that its shorter in the front than it is in the back :( I'm trying to decide if I should grow it out so its eventually like that, or leave it as it is or go even shorter. I just tuck my hair behind my ears all the time too, so I got a plain jane look.

My hair is brown now but I'm trying to decide on another colour, might go with blue again.

Oh... That sucks!!
I've known my hair dresses for about a year, i go there about once in two months, so she knows what styles i seek and what works on my bone structure... She also gives me tips (like i have hair on my neck, so she made it a little longer down the bottom to cover that)...
Building a relationship with your hair dresses is important... Especially for me, because my hair is very soft and any screw up would show, no matter how small it is.

She also gives us discounts for being regulars :)