Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Fashion (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Why do Women... (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=23514)

Catch 10-26-2010 07:20 PM

Why do Women...

wear men's clothes? It is like yesterday PVC pants with a t-shirt is the casual elegant look for men and now it's women's fashion.

It makes me feel ill, like throwing up in my mouth, because I am thinking of the hot, slender guy who looks sensitive yet masculine and there are tons of pics of dykisk women. That's right "Dykish Women" in the same outfit.

Hydrodyssodia 10-26-2010 09:03 PM

Because women is guy's clothes are hot. Also, pants are much more comfortable than skirts when doing physical stuff.
Women are lucky, they can pull off way more shit, I wish I could wear a corset

Fruitbat 10-26-2010 10:12 PM

I wear guys clothes sometimes.

Mainly because they are cheaper than women's, some are more comfortable than women's clothes.

Plus I can never find long women's tees that aren't a fortune and it can be fun when the guys reclaim the clothes.

CantAffordNoCannon 10-27-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catch (Post 641228)
PVC pants with a t-shirt is the casual elegant look for men

Lux Interior was so elegant.

Also, who the fuck cares? Stop assigning gender roles.

Underwater Ophelia 10-27-2010 10:01 AM

Catch, you can do better than this.
You're not even trying anymore.

korinna5555 10-27-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CantAffordNoCannon (Post 641276)
Lux Interior was so elegant.

Rest in peace. :(
I totally have a Cramps poster on my bedroom door. :D

Saya 10-27-2010 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia (Post 641279)
Catch, you can do better than this.
You're not even trying anymore.

Its like she was really struggling to come up with something, went through some threads and was like "I know what pisses off the average gnetter! Gender roles! Lolz."

OnyxBat 10-27-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catch (Post 641228)
wear men's clothes? It is like yesterday PVC pants with a t-shirt is the casual elegant look for men and now it's women's fashion.

It makes me feel ill, like throwing up in my mouth, because I am thinking of the hot, slender guy who looks sensitive yet masculine and there are tons of pics of dykisk women. That's right "Dykish Women" in the same outfit.

Its the twenty first century deal with it, we have the same rights to wear boxers and they do have the same rights to ware panties. Be grateful that your allowed to put on a pair of pants.

Underwater Ophelia 10-27-2010 01:38 PM

I don't even think she's talking about something as sophisticated as gender roles.
I think she's just talking about clothes.

HumanePain 10-27-2010 01:44 PM

Even I am disappointed, but in the grammar: "like throwing up in my mouth".
Where else, your rectum? Nasal sinus? Eustachian tubes? I agree with Ophie, you can do better Catch dear.

OnyxBat 10-27-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Underwater Ophelia (Post 641306)
I don't even think she's talking about something as sophisticated as gender roles.
I think she's just talking about clothes.

I just thought it was ungreatful of her to talk about women wearing men clothing.

ape descendant 10-27-2010 02:16 PM

What's wrong with "Dykish women"?

Angelic Dissonance2 10-27-2010 02:43 PM

Isn't this the same thing she did last time? Get uber-bugged about what people wear, and decide to 'educate' them? I never watched the videos, you know...

OnyxBat 10-27-2010 02:53 PM

true, (I still cant get over that video on her blog, Oh god...)

Underwater Ophelia 10-27-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnyxBat (Post 641311)
I just thought it was ungreatful of her to talk about women wearing men clothing.

That is absolutely not even what the word means.

OnyxBat 10-27-2010 03:22 PM

Ungreatful-unappreciative; not displaying gratitude; not giving due return or recompense for benefits conferred.

Thats what I ment.

ape descendant 10-27-2010 05:23 PM

To benefit future generations... that's you Onyx... its "grateful" from gratitude instead of greatness... it is quite easy to get it all mixed up.

Saya 10-27-2010 10:07 PM

Oh, wait, wait...is Onyx Catch's sock puppet?!

DAMN YOU MIR.

Despanan 10-27-2010 10:26 PM

http://blog.weflyspitfires.com/wp-co.../12/khaaan.jpg
MIIIIIRRRR!!!!!!

PortraitOfSanity 10-28-2010 11:31 AM

I wear girl's pants sometimes, cause tight pants that actually look interesting are fucking hard to find in guy's sizes. So why can't women wear our shit?

Pineapple_Juice 10-28-2010 12:16 PM

boy clothes suck. i will wear dude shirts if and only if i am allowed to chop them up and resew them into something good looking.

Fruitbat 10-28-2010 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PortraitOfSanity (Post 641457)
I wear girl's pants sometimes, cause tight pants that actually look interesting are fucking hard to find in guy's sizes. So why can't women wear our shit?

But the fun part is when you wear your partner's clothes and they say "Hey that's mine, take it off" and then it starts an entirely new game, which leads you off into other pleasurable activities.

KontanKarite 10-28-2010 11:33 PM

Fruitbat, you break my hedonistic brain sometimes.

Your man...

In your clothes...

Oh god... why?

Pineapple_Juice 10-28-2010 11:55 PM

I have a friend with a really odd sense of humor. She had this ex once. As a joke she told him to put on a pair of her panties, because she thought it was funny. As in, he looked dumb and weird.
He ended up really really liking to wear women's underwear and she ended up regretting her decision until they broke up.
Nothing against men wearing women's underwear but there's a certain demographic for that sort of sexual quirk.

Fruitbat 10-29-2010 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KontanKarite (Post 641527)
Fruitbat, you break my hedonistic brain sometimes.

Your man...

In your clothes...

Oh god... why?

Oh hun, that was POS who was wearing girl's pants.

The only way Mr Bat would wear my clothes would be when I claim an item of his clothing as mine and then he has the audacity to try and want to wear it.

In summer I claim shorts. In winter its tracksuit pants. Hey I'm just sleezy... I'll do anything to get into Mr Bat's pants!