Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Whining (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Elder Bat needs appropriate ending (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=22869)

darkgrok 06-28-2010 03:46 PM

Elder Bat needs appropriate ending

I am an older Goth (almost 40) and I have run out of ideas how to keep this circle spinning.

I am excluded from most events due to my handicap status (I'm in a wheelchair), I am cut from my kids lives because their Moms are total tools.

We (my soon-to-be ex & I )own a house, but everything is in the wifes name. She cuts utilities off just cuz she can, and I have been dealing with the pain and loneliness for entirely too long.

I want to either hook up with someone or call it a final curtain call. I have been in the hospital (still am) for over 3 weeks!. I am confused and ready to call it quits tonight.

I am guessing I will hear from no one and anyone who writes back will be cheering on my death...' or not even care enuff to write back.

Well, I hope I see some great pictures of the beautiful ladies tonight who think I would be worth their time. I am a hot, rancid mess who could use a good woman to inherit my stuff ( I've got a house almost paid for (like under $5k left to be done)

I miss my kids too much, i want my confusion & pain to end. I don't know what I want or if anyone can even help me find a decent idea for it.

I'll post this and see if anyone actually posts a reply.

Solumina 06-28-2010 04:03 PM

So you came on here looking for a goth gold-digger? Seriously you need to get out more, don't tell me that being in a chair prevents you from living, that is just you using it as an excuse. Go look an see what there is in your community and volunteer or something, whatever you do just do something.

ape descendant 06-28-2010 04:07 PM

So I'm just curious. How severe is your handicap? Can you still use your hands?

HumanePain 06-28-2010 04:41 PM

Is it just my dirty mind or did A.D. ask if he could use his hands in response to his request for female companionship to see if he could still...uh... Lulz.

Darkgrok: If you begin with a common baseline, such as women who are also handicapped, you might be surprised at how your social situation may improve.

But, yeah if you are getting divorced, that is pretty traumatizing. Be sure you tell whomever comes along what you are going through so they know in advance you are on a rebound attempt. Don't dwell on it, but let them know, as a courtesy.

On the other hand, this just may be a version of "my wife doesn't understand me" line. But then, I'm a tad paranoid.

ape descendant 06-28-2010 04:50 PM

A.D... is a lady...

Ben Lahnger 06-28-2010 05:03 PM

This looks like a phishing or trolling expedition to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkgrok (Post 623894)
We (my soon-to-be ex & I )own a house, but everything is in the wifes name. She cuts utilities off just cuz she can ...

So EVERYTHING is in the wifes name, eh?

Quote:

I am a hot, rancid mess who could use a good woman to inherit my stuff ( I've got a house almost paid for (like under $5k left to be done)

How can a woman inherit the house from you if it's in your wife's name. Sounds like you and your soon-to-be-ex got some details to work out first. Unless you "call it quits" ... then it's all hers.

Odineye 06-28-2010 06:22 PM

If you kill your wife and leave me everything I will do it. Though I can't actually agree to that because I would go to jail for conspiring.

P.S. Isn't it more goth to die cold and alone anyway?

darkgrok 06-28-2010 06:30 PM

She is walking away from the house, she doesn't understand the life of darkness and I am tired of "settling" in life. I guess I mis-spoke when I said everything is in her name, but I am in a severe depression, meds don't work anymore, so once the divorce is done, I want to give it to someone who will appreciate it. I will be calling life quits.

The transfer will be legal as the heir to my estate, but I want to see if there is anyone who seriously groks me. I don't want to live anymore. The house is almost 2,000 sq.ft, full basement and it's an older house.

I'm sick (not contagious, but always in pain) and my kids are no longer a part of my life.

HumanePain 06-28-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ape descendant (Post 623919)
A.D... is a lady...

I know this. Your point? Did I misspeak?
I intended "he" as Darkgrok. Perhaps that could have been better articulated.

Breathless Horror 06-28-2010 06:35 PM

Someone who will appreciate it? How about liquidating your estate and using it to feed the hungry? clothe the cold? educate the ignorant? How about donating to a school?

If you want one last fuck, buy a hooker like everyone else.

HumanePain 06-28-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkgrok (Post 623934)
The transfer will be legal as the heir to my estate, but I want to see if there is anyone who seriously groks me.

We just need to give you our bank account number, social security number, name and birth date to make the transfer legal right? Why does this sound soooo familiar?

darkgrok 06-28-2010 06:44 PM

u know, I expected the cynics. I'll quit this thread now and find my x-actos and pills to quietly complete the job.

I don't want your info. I can't get a hard-on after having cancer, so fucking is out. I had figured there might be someone who could use a start in life without the house payments I took care of for so long. But I can see I gave everyone too much credit. I had tried to do one final nice thing for this rat hole of a spinning ball of shit.

Life sux bad enuff. Well, I will end this thread. But you could have just asked to Google the property info and verified it was all true. You stupid shits. I am glad I don't believe in an afterlife so I don't have to deal with the idiots anymore.

Breathless Horror 06-28-2010 06:47 PM

Goodbye then. It's every person's right to decide when they've had enough. I still say use what you leave behind for the good of the unfortunate.

Odineye 06-28-2010 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkgrok (Post 623940)
u know, I expected the cynics. I'll quit this thread now and find my x-actos and pills to quietly complete the job.

I don't want your info. I can't get a hard-on after having cancer, so fucking is out. I had figured there might be someone who could use a start in life without the house payments I took care of for so long. But I can see I gave everyone too much credit. I had tried to do one final nice thing for this rat hole of a spinning ball of shit.

Life sux bad enuff. Well, I will end this thread. But you could have just asked to Google the property info and verified it was all true. You stupid shits. I am glad I don't believe in an afterlife so I don't have to deal with the idiots anymore.

Hey, I'll still do it. Even the dieing ignore me.

Breathless Horror 06-28-2010 06:55 PM

Better hurry, he's probably halfway through the bottly of oxy's by now, but there might still be time to get in on the will.

...wait. If his kids are so important to him, why the fuck doesn't he leave anything to them? Poor little anklebiters.

Odineye 06-28-2010 06:58 PM

They won't screw him aparently.

Breathless Horror 06-28-2010 07:04 PM

Can't say I blame them, as next of kin they don't need to XD

HumanePain 06-28-2010 08:56 PM

Look man, if you are really serious about donating your estate, give it to charity, they will appreciate it believe me. Start with this one:

http://www.myspace.com/inmemoryofsophie

It is an official charity with a 501(c) 3 registered with the government as a tax-exempt organization. Its purpose is to promote and pass legislation punishing assaults against Goths as Hate Crimes, to educate the normal public and to pursue criminal charges against any perpetrator of violence against Goths.

This should meet your goal of giving away your estate, and giving it to Goths, and also leaving your name in memorial as a "Life Gift" as it is called in the charity business.

Nocturnal Logic 06-28-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

I am an older Goth (almost 40) and I have run out of ideas how to keep this circle spinning.

I don't know what I want or if anyone can even help me find a decent idea for it.

Why didn't anyone focus on those two lines, and perhaps give him an idea on how to 'keep this circle spinning' as he said? Oh well, if the thread was real, I suppose it's too late now.

Fin.

Still Jack 06-28-2010 09:25 PM

I would have expected a 40 year-old to have better spelling.

Apathy's_Child 06-29-2010 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumanePain (Post 623971)
Look man, if you are really serious about donating your estate, give it to charity, they will appreciate it believe me. Start with this one:

http://www.myspace.com/inmemoryofsophie

It is an official charity with a 501(c) 3 registered with the government as a tax-exempt organization. Its purpose is to promote and pass legislation punishing assaults against Goths as Hate Crimes, to educate the normal public and to pursue criminal charges against any perpetrator of violence against Goths.

This should meet your goal of giving away your estate, and giving it to Goths, and also leaving your name in memorial as a "Life Gift" as it is called in the charity business.

Whilst I applaud the sentiment, that's a really, REALLY lame cause in the face of things like education on the care of working animals in Third World countries, water for African villages, homeless shelters with rehab facilities, and freakin' cancer.

Dying To Bleed 06-29-2010 03:13 AM

Darkgrok is just a lie. That's all I have to say.

Tam Li Hua 06-29-2010 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darkgrok (Post 623940)

I have a hard time believing you will find your exacto knife in a hospital.

Ben Lahnger 06-29-2010 06:36 AM

If any of this is true, perhaps his soon-to-be-ex will bring him one. He probably wouldn't even have to say please.

And, I still stand behind my original point ... right now his wife most likely has ownership claim to some or all of the house, depending on where he lives. If he dies, she almost certainly gets it all. He's not leaving it to any charity or any girl ... HE CAN'T.

Anarasha 06-29-2010 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Still Jack (Post 623975)
I would have expected a 40 year-old to have better spelling.

Don't count on it.
If english is a second language to him then his spelling isn't sure to be perfect.