Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Fashion (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   So what are you currently wearing? (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=3027)

Minyaliel 06-12-2006 08:38 AM

So what are you currently wearing?

After a discussion in the other thread.... the ultimate fashion question. What are you wearing right now?

Myself, I'm wearing black 3/4 pants and a nice top I made yesterday out of an old dress. (It's incredible what a bit of sewing, a scissor and some lace can do...)

the_cure 06-12-2006 08:51 AM

You stole my idea. Oh well, the thread was made and I can put up the fireproof suit and switch to something else.

I'm in my shorts made from cargo pants that I cut off about the middle of the shin with fading drawings on them. And for a top I have a black monster garage shirt with the sleeves cut off down low. I don't care much for the show but it has an awesome skull and it's so darn breeze.:D

spookypurple 06-12-2006 09:19 AM

3/4 linen trousers. Purple tie-dye heart t-shirt. Ethnic-y flip-flops.

It's too darn hot for anything else. It's up in the mid 20s and for me, that's too darn hot.

the_cure 06-12-2006 10:26 AM

Eye Mascareya- Care to introduce yourself before going on an angst coated rant about how GAWF!!!!11!!11!! you are?

Lady Victoria Pareesis 06-12-2006 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eye Mascareya
i'm sawry. My name is Eye, Eye Masareya. I come fom the depths of hell. My parents spawned me when they were real young, and have tortured my soul ever since. I now live within myself and try to carve my way out this body into a world that accepts me for who I am.

By introduction, the_cure meant a thread in the Introduction with answers to the questions.
And please, for everybody's eyes' sake: be carefull about your spelling.

end.of.eternity 06-12-2006 11:35 AM

I'm wearing a pyjama :P

succubus,queenofvampires 06-12-2006 12:03 PM

I'm wearing a white wife beater and sweatpants.

But,I'm going to shower right now and change into my pjs.

crimsonjoy 06-12-2006 12:20 PM

I'm wearing my old Nitzer Ebb t-shirt, jeans, and camoflage Converse because I'm stuck here in my home cleaning and shit. Oh, and I'm wearing red lipstick, too, because I'm prissy like that... :P

winged_dreams 06-12-2006 08:58 PM

A short velvet shirt that ties up the side, a burgundy sweater, a lovely burgundy skirt, and fishnet stockings.

I love threads like these. ^^

Wise Child 06-13-2006 04:07 AM

Pyjamas. I live in them when I'm at home.

For later... 3/4 length combats and a vest top. It's too damn hot here for much else.

OCD Insomnia 06-13-2006 03:40 PM

Hmmm well I'm wearing a black lace corset a homemade leopard print short skirt and fishnets.

wunky 06-14-2006 06:38 AM

i've been to college today so i look like a total scruff.

i'm wearing my jeans that were once black but are now a kind of tepid navy colour and two seams are held together with safety pins (unintentionally punky, how about that?), my rachel huntington print shirt, red and black baseball boots and when i venture back out into the rain my, thoroughly knackered, avenged sevenfold hoodie.

chelseagirl 06-14-2006 08:20 AM

I'm in my ususal "work attire", black pants, black long sleeved top (this one has velvet trim), and hot pink creepers. The only place I like to add color to what I'm wearing is with shoes or handbags (or hair extensions and makeup, hehe). :)

Tindomiel 06-14-2006 08:34 AM

I'm wearing a black cotton skirt, which is really pretty when you spin around :) [I'm like a little girl when it comes to skirts, haha...], my beloved Ankh, and a black tanktop.

It's hot as hell, and I feel like I'm nothing more than a small black puddle off goo on the floor.

the_cure 06-14-2006 02:50 PM

I'm in light colors today. Jeans and my dark grey and red t-shirt and vans that match.:D

whatsername 06-14-2006 02:53 PM

im wearing a black tshirt and "goth pants" (black baggy pants with a ton of chains). and eyeliner (my best friend). and i have 5 bracelets on my left arm.

Immortal_Death 06-14-2006 06:57 PM

--

right now, i am in school, so im wearing a black sabbath shirt with the schools white shirt ontop of it unbuttoned. black-blue shorts. i have eyeliner, gelled hair, 2 leather wristcuffs and 2 black bracelet

Godslayer Jillian 06-14-2006 08:48 PM

Grey T-shirt, black jeans, and small boots. Couldn't bring my gothiness along.

Monsosin 06-14-2006 10:09 PM

Pants that look like a samurai's, black socks, a tank top that says "age doesn't matter if shes dead.", and my hair is up in a top knot (samurai thing). My hairs up because I didn't want to wash it tonight.

Legacy of Wulf 06-14-2006 10:35 PM

I'm currently nerding it up with a Devil May Cry t-shirt, some rather comfortable black boxers, and, since I'm feelin' saucy, socks.

the_cure 06-15-2006 05:47 PM

I post on this thread way to much. Then again it is my brain child.

I'm wearing a blue shirt that sais freak in a tattered pastel yellow, and my home slashed dark demin shorts.

winged_dreams 06-16-2006 02:06 AM

I'm wearing a dark green tank top, a zip up black hoodie, and a pair of blue jeans with grease spots on them (stupid pizza *grumbles*).

Minyaliel 06-16-2006 04:00 AM

I'm at home right now, so I didn't feel like dressing up - I'm wearing comfy (and very baggy) dark blue cotton pants, white- and black striped socks and a nice v- neck knitted top I just got from my sis as an early birthday present :) Oh, and no make- up. Just couldn't be bothered since I'm probably not going anywhere anyway.