Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Whining (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   A Hair Thing (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=106)

OnixxFilth 02-04-2005 09:18 AM

A Hair Thing

See, my b/f wants me to grow my hair out b/c he thinks it'd make me look sexier, but I don't wanna- I love my short hair b/c it's so low maintenance. He's promised to brush my hair and everything for me when we move in together but he doesn't get that I keep it short b/c of my job working w/food. I had my hair practically down to my ass from the time I was little until about 8th grade, so it was kind of a rebellion against my mom, who also wants me to have long hair. Kevin (my b/f) has also promised more sex and stuff if I grow it. I'm tempted, but I can't do hair worth shit and long hair would be pretty much wasted on me. What do I do?

pitseleh 02-04-2005 09:29 AM

He promised "more sex and stuff if you grow it"?! Bleech! There's one good reason NOT to do it. Kill your stupid boyfriend and keep your hair short! :twisted:

winged_dreams 02-04-2005 09:32 AM

Don't do anything that you don't want to. Don't be forced to do things because of other people. I say give your boyfriend a good smack in the face and tell him that it's your hair and your decision!

OnixxFilth 02-04-2005 09:38 AM

Xnguela, don't u DARE imply that I'm a prep! I'm only asking b/c I'm trying to consider it. That's why the forum is called "Whining", duh! And I'm not "whipped", either! And just for your information, I've decided to keep it the way it is! And how exactly am I illiterate? To my knowledge, not a single word in there was misspelled, except for the times I chose to use "net" abbreviations.

winged_dreams 02-04-2005 09:44 AM

*cries* What's wrong with having a hair fetish? Actually my obsession with guys who have long hair isn't all that bad, I swear!

OnixxFilth 02-04-2005 09:55 AM

*Senses heavy sarcasm* Well, Xnguela, you're only one of many on this site, thankfully. And I would hardly call it a "life-changing" decision. I was in a very abusive relationship before I started going out with my current boyfriend (see! I used "boyfriend" and "with" instead of the abbreviations, Miss Perfect!) and so making decisions on my own is a big thing. Don't rag on someone who's attempting to better themselves!

AlKilyu 02-04-2005 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xnguela
I'm pretty sure aol-ese is pretty frowned upon...

Can we keep pwnag3? Please?

AlKilyu 02-04-2005 10:17 AM

Quote:

Al, hun, I'm pretty sure that's not aol-ese. Aol-ese, from what I know, is things like:
lol
wtf
omg
idk
nvm

Which are OK in small doses, but if peppered throughout a post, they become quite annoying.

http://tinypic.com/1jk945

^_^

AlKilyu 02-04-2005 10:34 AM

Quote:

I speak French, is that similar?

Well, both were created by douchebags, so I guess so.

(I don't know what RTFM is either)

Manimal 02-04-2005 10:51 AM

RTFM is not 1337 speak... it's from the military and is older than your daddy. It stand for Read the Fucking Manual :)

edible_eye 02-04-2005 11:16 AM

long hair is hot on a girl.

short hair is hot on a girl also, especially if she's naked.

so... get naked.

Manimal 02-04-2005 11:36 AM

amen brutha

winged_dreams 02-07-2005 04:39 PM

Naked is fun. I have nothing against being naked. I am comfortable with my body. Maybe we should form a gothic.net nudist colony! Hehe.

gingerbreadwench 02-07-2005 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winged_dreams
Naked is fun. I have nothing against being naked. I am comfortable with my body. Maybe we should form a gothic.net nudist colony! Hehe.

I'd like to take this time to announce my resignation from gothic.net...

winged_dreams 02-07-2005 05:00 PM

I was just joking. I'm not really scaring people away, am I?

Jane13 02-07-2005 05:27 PM

Maybe RTFM is what an AOL-ite says on a trip- Roll The Flippin' Map! Maybe not.... :oops: