Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Whining (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Is there away to kill myself without going to hell? (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=13826)

Chapel 12-19-2008 01:14 PM

Is there away to kill myself without going to hell?

[I'm serious] I would've committed suicide long go if it wasn't for the fear of burning in hell, so I need to know away around it. Thank you.^^

Mr. Filth 12-19-2008 01:16 PM

Accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior. You will be forgiven for killing yourself.

JCC 12-19-2008 01:19 PM

Do it upside down.

Geoluhread 12-19-2008 01:19 PM

Continue to live.
Living is a slow way to die... But hey, it works!!

HumanePain 12-19-2008 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Filth
Accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior. You will be forgiven for killing yourself.

:goes into vicious Möbius Loop and blows a gasket:

Chapel 12-19-2008 01:21 PM

@Mr. Filth~ I have, and I was told by a priest if I killed myself I would go to hell.

@Geoluhread~ I can't.

Mr. Filth 12-19-2008 01:22 PM

Or you could adopt a Mayan religion. They thought people who killed themselves were brave and went straight to the highest levels of heaven.

Chapel 12-19-2008 01:28 PM

I don't want to convert, I believe in my religion I just don't want to be stuck in it.

Mr. Filth 12-19-2008 01:29 PM

Whoever told you that is wrong, Chapel. Jesus forgives all, no matter what the offense.

Deadmanwalking_05 12-19-2008 01:32 PM

First off how old are you 12,13 in that case you should think about why you would want to kill yourself?

But if you really want to kill yourself and get attention for it....the best way is to think of the most simple yet brutal way to take yourself out of the world population.

One idea I had a few years back was to take a long length of log chain with two hooks (One a standard load hauling hook and one a meat hook) attach the load bearing hook to the back bumper of a pick-up and sink the meat hook through your lower jaw, just before the truck is about to take off.

it would either yank your entire jaw off and then all you would have to do is bleed to death or it would drag you to death.

But before you do I only ask that you think things over for a bit to make sure that's really what you want.

Renatus 12-19-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chapel
[I'm serious] I would've committed suicide long go if it wasn't for the fear of burning in hell, so I need to know away around it. Thank you.^^

You could always die in a selfless act.

Chapel 12-19-2008 01:44 PM

Quote:

Whoever told you that is wrong, Chapel. Jesus forgives all, no matter what the offense.

are you sure? The priest told me I would and gave me a few bible verses supporting it.

@Renatus~ like what?

@Deadmanwalking_05~ I'm older than that, I'm not trying to make a sense or get attention and I don't want to die painfully, but thank you.

Beneath the Shadows 12-19-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chapel

There is no hell. But suicide is for pussies.

Deadmanwalking_05 12-19-2008 01:53 PM

I'm just saying if you're going to take yourself out...be creative.

Don't cut your wrists,O.D. on pills, shoot yourself,jump off a building,or a bridge.

(Because it's been done and causes others to put up with bs rules because some yahoo decided that "Life is too painful" *sob*)

Necrophagist 12-19-2008 01:53 PM

Heroin - the answer to life's meaning.

PortraitOfSanity 12-19-2008 01:54 PM

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....=manly_suicide

This will answer all your questions sir.

onedarkly1 12-19-2008 01:54 PM

Why do you want to kill yourself? Seriously.

Different people believe different things with regards to Christianity.

The traditional interpretation is that if one kills themselves then they will go to hell.

A more modern revisionist theorist believe's one would be forgiven for committing suicide.

As a member of a terminally ill community, I can tell you suicide is talked about often, and there is a couple of ways to accomplish your goal, but I would not advise it.

If you look hard enough I am positive that you have something to live for.

"I died a long time ago".

Beneath the Shadows 12-19-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadmanwalking_05
I'm just saying if you're going to take yourself out...be creative.

Don't cut your wrists,O.D. on pills, shoot yourself,jump off a building,or a bridge.

(Because it's been done and causes others to put up with bs rules because some yahoo decided that "Life is too painful" *sob*)

There's nothing wrong with jumping off a building... as long as you have explosives strapped to you that are wired to an altimeter set to go off about 20 feet above the ground. And it helps to do this over a crowded street.

JCC 12-19-2008 01:56 PM

Why do you want to kill yourself? If you're going to do it, then there's no reason not to tell us beforehand.

Beneath the Shadows 12-19-2008 01:56 PM

He lost his iPod.

PortraitOfSanity 12-19-2008 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
He lost his iPod.

Can't you see that no mortal soul has suffered so much pain? Suicide is the only answer.

Mr. Filth 12-19-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beneath the Shadows
He lost his iPod.

Lulz! He was an hero!

Deadmanwalking_05 12-19-2008 02:04 PM

Beneath the shadows- Good call on the explosives but that would bring the price tag up,not that there would be much of a funeral after that but the way our economy is it might be cheaper to jump into an large fan.

Albert Mond 12-19-2008 02:05 PM

Quote:

Lulz! He was an hero!

He didn't afraid of anything.

Underwater Ophelia 12-19-2008 02:07 PM

There's a simple way to kill yourself without going to hell.
Kill yourself. I can assure you that you won't burn in hell.