Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Tell somthing about yourself, that you haven't shared with someone else (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=1127)

eightbuxz 12-04-2005 07:46 AM

Tell somthing about yourself, that you haven't shared with someone else

I just want to share that i'm inlove with faeries but haven't seen any one of them, just through books that i've read. Hoping to see some of them like pixies and human like faeries but girls ofcourse. hehe.. and one more thing i use female anti-perspirant but i'm not what you think ok?

xXambivalenceXx 12-04-2005 09:09 AM

I believe in Magick. As in real Magick, not that Las Vegas shit.

This stopped being publicised in my life when I became known as that "Gothic little witch!" and people either ignored my existance, or made my life a living hell.

And, one of my best male friends is Lucifer.

katsumy 12-04-2005 09:47 AM

well in my case i have the tipical "sureal life". I'm just in my own word imaginathing things that can or can not be real... I do enjoy it!

xXambivalenceXx 12-04-2005 10:07 AM

I have to add... Over the past year, I've had a battle with insecurities about weight, and I've gone through bouts of bulimia, anorexia, and all, but I was never strong enough to keep it up.

I can't live by a set diet, or lack there of.

xXambivalenceXx 12-04-2005 10:16 AM

I meant I wasn't disciplined. Trust me, I think I was an idiot for ever doing it. I love my body.

xXambivalenceXx 12-04-2005 10:20 AM

You and 20 others. Jules and Tom *guy friends* would have a fit.... and I'd rather not even let Sev in on it... Her pregnancy hormones would drive her to murder.

joyslayer 12-04-2005 11:01 AM

(Something people don't know about me....) I feel empty. No matter what I do, there is always something missing. Something thats not there but should be. Like a missing puzzle piece, or like the variable in an equation. Nothing makes sense with out it. Whatever "it" is.

Night_Wraith 12-04-2005 11:04 AM

hmm..tried the anorexia thing..didnt work for me. Ive grown to like my plumpness...if people dont like the way I am then they dont have to look at me!

joyslayer 12-04-2005 11:04 AM

Ooh yeah, and I also have a suicide complex.

Metatron 12-04-2005 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyslayer
(Something people don't know about me....) I feel empty. No matter what I do, there is always something missing. Something thats not there but should be. Like a missing puzzle piece, or like the variable in an equation. Nothing makes sense with out it. Whatever "it" is.

I can definitely relate to that.

joyslayer 12-04-2005 11:32 AM

Yeah. Its quite annoying really.

eightbuxz 12-04-2005 11:32 AM

[quote=Santarea]I shot a man in reno, just to watch him die.

What the hell...

Not religious, but I have a spirituality. And I don't discuss it. BUT, I have a thing for studying folklore and persecutions (Everything from faerie tales to herblore to old grinoires, to ye olde witch trials- of which Salem was among the smallest). I like the personalized histories of events, not text books. I crave the individual biases, I detest facts that are spouted as truths. "history is told by the victors." QUOTE]

faeries? so you mean they're really existing??? you're so cool! please tell me more...

eightbuxz 12-04-2005 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXambivalenceXx
I have to add... Over the past year, I've had a battle with insecurities about weight, and I've gone through bouts of bulimia, anorexia, and all, but I was never strong enough to keep it up.

I can't live by a set diet, or lack there of.

I don't understand why do you have to keep yourself so fit? and you might just hurt yourself. I look more on inner aspects than physical. As long as you're happy and you are true, for me you are the prettiest and hottest girl can be. Just stay happy and keep on smiling. You're fine trust me.

eightbuxz 12-04-2005 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyslayer

Joy you are so pretty and i think you're perfect. If you think you're empty how about me? I can't find true love... and falling inlove with something that i don't even see.

edible_eye 12-04-2005 12:00 PM

hey, eightbuxz -

i like the way you put your avatar together. cool pic.

eightbuxz 12-04-2005 12:59 PM

hey edible. Thanks! I did this with Corel Photo software.

xXambivalenceXx 12-04-2005 01:06 PM

You use Corel? Is it nice? I personally use Adobe PS7, but it freezes alot >.<

anti 12-04-2005 01:21 PM

There's a reason why I haven't shared the things I haven't shared already.

Baby Black 12-04-2005 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eightbuxz
thing i use female anti-perspirant but i'm not what you think ok?

Meh, I use guys deoderant off and on.....used it for years cause girly stuff made me stinky. Ironic, eh? But now I'm back to using girly anti-b.o. Secret pineappley stuff.

rockandrose 12-04-2005 01:41 PM

I had sex in public.

Blah.

Well, not entirely true.

Scythan 12-04-2005 01:46 PM

I consider myself a social nihilist. Not many people know what that means, and I am somewhat ashamed that I cannot live up to my own ideals.

eightbuxz 12-04-2005 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXambivalenceXx
You use Corel? Is it nice? I personally use Adobe PS7, but it freezes alot >.<

Yeah I use Corel it is nice but i don't really have the whole package, it's just a free software when i bought my PC. Adobe is great you can make different effects on that.