Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The return of The Shi’ark (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=3418)

Shi'ark 08-10-2006 07:08 AM

The return of The Shi’ark

Well I’m back and I see things have gone to hell but I see some of the old gang who made me feel so welcome this remain. How’s it going guys?
Like you to make your presents know. I’m from the same town as Wise Child so it be great to talk to her again.
Hi to everyone new (those joined up after March)

Any way here’s what I’m like.

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job)
Working as a security officer so I can get enough money to go and study music. I’m a Bassist and like to make lots of contacts through Guitar X (that the uni) to get some regular session work. Just started up a band with friends of mine but its early day yet so watch this space.
Also being dyslexic isn’t stopping me from writing my own book and I’m a Japanese mixed martial artist, but I’m not Japanese.

2. Where are you from?
London: it’s cold, it’s wet, the people are unfriendly but I’m a musician so it’s great.

3. Who is your favorite author?
James Herbert: a great horror writer of stories that are for the most part set in the East end of London. He has the urban decay thing going quite well.

4. What are your favorite films?
Far to many to mention.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding?
Me at my own wedding. I’ll be to drunk to care.

6. At your funeral?
If any plays Knocking On Heavens Door I’ll rise from the grave and get all zombie on everyone.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die?
Of sex and chocolate all at the same time.

8. What kind of casket would you want?
No casket, thro my naked body in a hole under some young apple trees. Just think apple pie.

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit?
The things in my wardrobe or dark and mysterious even to me.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid?
Eerrrrrrr………

11. What's your favorite band?
Lover of metal and rock but I al so have a appreciation for jazz and soul.
Favorite bands include : Queen, Led Zeppelin, Slipknot, Bullet For My Valentine.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major?
Self educated,… long story. I’m thinking of studying acupancher and chinese medicine in a cuple of years.

13. Why did you join?
I’m back because now I have the net at home.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender?
I’m a guy.

Godslayer Jillian 08-10-2006 10:41 AM

Now that's a way to die. :D
Hi Shi'ark, I've missed you. It's nice to see a couple of old friends come back.

Shi'ark 08-10-2006 02:27 PM

Glad to be back, this site help me in the long hours (12 hour sifts) in an empty office.

Maj.Bromley 08-10-2006 03:05 PM

Hello, yea, Im a new guy. Nice to meet you.

HumanePain 08-11-2006 03:22 AM

buried under an apple tree eh?...

...so the worms will get you twice! LOL.

and i'll take it since i am a newbie that i am one of the ones who made this place "go to hell" since you were last here. Thanks for the compliment!
(heeheeHAH)

Beowulf 08-14-2006 01:23 PM

Welcome back, Shi’ark !!!