Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Whining (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wtf!!! (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=3146)

MohawkMidgit 06-18-2006 07:58 PM

Wtf!!!

JUST BECAUSE I GOT A MOTHERF***ING MOHAWK AND A WICKED PIERCIN' DOESN'T MEAN IM HOMOSEXUAL, D***IT! AND JUST BECAUSE IM A LITTLE DARK GOTH DOESNT MEAN IM A SATANIST! Plus, i have a goth friend who is gay and theres nothing wrong with him. I also have a SaTaNiST buddy and he aint as bad you'd think.

oh, and also, most midgets i know like being called midget, and they dont freakout like ya see on tv.

Godslayer Jillian 06-18-2006 08:42 PM

We didn't say anything.

MohawkMidgit 06-18-2006 08:46 PM

Not you, or any one on this site, just lots of people randomly on the street.
(by the way this is mohawkMidgit, im just having password problems

Phayte 06-18-2006 09:06 PM

The use the damn Rant thread.

BADSEED 06-19-2006 07:06 AM

What do you expect your head looks like a fucking sharks fin and you probably look like you fell in a tackle box face first..(Then when someone looks at you, your like wtf are you looking at, hahaha) I mean I love punk rockers but if you look out of the norm. You have to expect the stupid comments from the close minded conformists, being punk rock has a lot to do with standing outside the norm for the reason of giving the proverbial finger to conformist society (making a statement). So if your truly punk you have to grin, bear, and sometimes fight for your right as an individual. I get it cause of the clothes I wear and because I'm covered in tattoos, people always think I'm going to rob them, or steal something from the store, parents even grab their kids and yank them to the side when i walk down the isle in the grocery store, but I just smile and say excuse me. I put up with that shit all my life cause of living the punk life style but it is who i am. Ifyour going to be punk you have to put up with alot of shit, that's what sets apart the real punks from the posers.

horrorgirl 06-19-2006 07:08 AM

It's a troll.

BADSEED 06-19-2006 07:20 AM

That was my first impression, but I couldn't resist replying cause I hate Goths or punks that ("Are like so sick of getting shit for the way they look!") You look like a freak (not saying I don't) deal with the stares and harassment or conform you douchepump!

MohawkMidgit 06-19-2006 09:36 AM

Not that easy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BADSEED
That was my first impression, but I couldn't resist replying cause I hate Goths or punks that ("Are like so sick of getting shit for the way they look!") You look like a freak (not saying I don't) deal with the stares and harassment or conform you douchepump!

I can deal with both, I just hate that the public thinks that if you have a mohawk and your ear is pierced your automatically gay. And you can't just deal with people thinking your a SaTaNiST just because your goth when they don't employ you!

BADSEED 06-19-2006 09:49 AM

You are a poser because you worry about what other people think! Conform or suck it up, point blank , period!

MohawkMidgit 06-19-2006 10:05 AM

But ya need to get paid for suntin an noone pays you to be goth.

horrorgirl 06-19-2006 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MohawkMidgit

Troll logic.

BADSEED 06-19-2006 11:03 AM

Quote:

There's always work on the corner.

Sanctus Dei 06-19-2006 11:52 AM

Please stop encouraging the ass munch to post... please?? *pouty face*

BADSEED 06-19-2006 12:20 PM

You got it sugar!

flawed-mentality 06-19-2006 01:18 PM

what do you care of what they say, you know yourself better then them. you know there ignerent of gothic ,satenizum ,lusifarean ,pegan and all the rest . so what do you care of what those ignerant cattle think....if comfortible with yourself what should you care of what they think

Godslayer Jillian 06-19-2006 01:40 PM

What the fuck was that?!

MohawkMidgit 06-19-2006 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flawed-mentality
what do you care of what they say, you know yourself better then them. you know there ignerent of gothic ,satenizum ,lusifarean ,pegan and all the rest . so what do you care of what those ignerant cattle think....if comfortible with yourself what should you care of what they think

I care because they are the employers.

MohawkMidgit 06-19-2006 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex
Maybe I don't understand the joke you were trying to make. Were those spelling, and grammatical errors intentional?

No, just to save time and if I was trying to type right then I would care if I made a mistake and would have to go back and fix it.

the_cure 06-19-2006 06:55 PM

Quote:

No, just to save time and if I was trying to type right then I would care if I made a mistake and would have to go back and fix it.

He wasn't referring to you.

angel_dark_demon_bright 06-19-2006 07:17 PM

Quote:

JUST BECAUSE I GOT A MOTHERF***ING MOHAWK AND A WICKED PIERCIN' DOESN'T MEAN IM HOMOSEXUAL, D***IT! AND JUST BECAUSE IM A LITTLE DARK GOTH DOESNT MEAN IM A SATANIST! Plus, i have a goth friend who is gay and theres nothing wrong with him. I also have a SaTaNiST buddy and he aint as bad you'd think.

oh, and also, most midgets i know like being called midget, and they dont freakout like ya see on tv.

Yeah, yeah. Cry me a river and drown in it.

LittleMissTaxidermy 06-19-2006 10:31 PM

I'm surprised no one typed "satinism" yet. it's my favorite typo in the history of ever. what? you worship cloth?!!OMGWTF?1one!!

I don't understand how they would assume you're gay off of seeing a mohawk. I could see if it's like rainbow colored, or you're trying to headbutt them while making weird unicorn noises, or if it were just a faux-hawk or something. I also don't understand how you can tell that "the public" thinks it's oh-so-gay. People normally wouldn't just come up to you and say that.

So what is it about this mohawk that seems so gay? I'm rather curious now.

Lady Victoria Pareesis 06-20-2006 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMissTaxidermy
I'm surprised no one typed "satinism" yet. it's my favorite typo in the history of ever. what? you worship cloth?!!OMGWTF?1one!!

Count me in, I'm a Satiniiiist *self-pleased* I like the sound of it ^^

Morrigan_Dubh 06-20-2006 05:05 AM

Hmmm Satin is nice...but perhaps I'll set up my own religion... The Holy Church of Velvetism... All Glory to the All-Powerful, All-Sensuous Velvet...

MohawkMidgit 06-20-2006 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleMissTaxidermy
So what is it about this mohawk that seems so gay? I'm rather curious now.

It's a common rumor that people believe, if you have a mohawk and your right ear is pierced, your automatically gay, and it's totally stupid.