Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The kindness game (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=3159)

Corpsey 06-21-2006 10:07 PM

The kindness game

After reading the Lower than a snake thread, which i want to remain neutral, i thought that this mesageboard is completely going to shambles over bitterness. At an old messageboard i used to go to, right before it got deleated, this thread which was all about saying something nice about the person that had posted before them started up. So, i thought i should try this on this message board to try to bring a little bit of kindness to be openly showed here. Also, please don't start with me, i think we should start with empty_purple_stars.

Rules:

Say something nice about the person that posted before you.

Don't disagree with whatever anyone else says, just take it as someone else's opinion.

And remember, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all :).

I'll start with someone who may feel wronged at the moment: Godslayer Jillian.

He is a nice person who can definately make a good arguement and certainly has a way with words. He is also very good-looking and can play more than one musical instrument, which is damn difficult.

Haunted House 06-21-2006 10:22 PM

Well, Corpsey youre nice for creating a thread which seems to be much needed at the time.

Godslayer Jillian 06-21-2006 10:30 PM

Haunted, aside from your awesome coat:D I love your sense of humor.

Magpie_Tendencies 06-22-2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corpsey
Also, please don't start with me, i think we should start with empty_purple_stars.

Oops, almost missed this part...

I love that EPS was always willing to put so much time and effort into maintaining the site.

And, back on track - Jillian, I love how you are always willing to help a newbie and not judge.

disorder 06-22-2006 03:41 AM

Magpie you were so nice and helpful when I first joined! I love reading your posts, there's to interesting and intelligent and funny.

Wise Child 06-22-2006 04:04 AM

Disorder, you're a cutiehead and your pictures make me smile.

Plus, the new avatar fuckin' rocks!

DrenchedInGin 06-22-2006 05:19 AM

My turn! My turn! This is the type of thread I like...

... And I may not have said it yet, Sweetie, but Wise Child is my sort of person - intelligent and thoughtful and just to set it all off, nicely dark. And I adore your sig. *kisses*

Also, I just want to say that I'm relieved, after losing so many people I fell in love with, that there are still quite a few enchanting night-time conversationalists left. Bless, and I hope somebody can tell the dear missing ones that I miss them.

(Edited because after an enormous Communard I forgot how to spell.)

Niels 06-22-2006 05:23 AM

DrenchedInGin has an awesome screenname. I love gin, so I want to lick her! :D

Can I??? Please??? *puppy eyes*

DrenchedInGin 06-22-2006 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Niels
DrenchedInGin has an awesome screenname. I love gin, so I want to lick her! :D

Can I??? Please??? *puppy eyes*

(Oh my, how can I resist an offer like that? But darling, currently I taste more like cassis... okay, sorry to break the chain, over to the loving.)

Lady Victoria Pareesis 06-22-2006 08:02 AM

Okay, I' getting back to the thread ^^

I love Niels evil grin on his avatar and the fact that he's from Netherlands. *love Netherlands*

Iriacynthe 06-22-2006 08:35 AM

I love you for loving the Netherlands, 'cause that's next to my country. ;)

I also think you have a lovely nickname.

Ooh, and your signature is very funny too! :)

darkangel81 06-22-2006 11:03 AM

I love your eyes and your lovely belgian accent. i'm also from holland.
kusje

angel011 06-22-2006 12:34 PM

I like your South Park picture. And I like the fact you're from Holland, I have some relatives there.

mutsumiasakura 06-22-2006 02:22 PM

I love the beautiful kitty in your avatar, I love your calmness, your minor lack of melodrama, and I'm sure I could find a billion more things to love about you if I only knew you! *huggles*

(Huggles for Corpsey too)

Godslayer Jillian 06-22-2006 02:39 PM

I loved the fact that you smiled for me.

Corpsey 06-22-2006 06:47 PM

:D I'm so happy this thread took off :D
*huggles mutsumiasakura and Magpie, you guys/gals are awesome*

Jillian, i like the fact you're tolerant of the slander you can recieve, but nonetheless you stay calm and lay it out to whoever is slandering you calmly. I think it shows great maturity for a person of you're age.

corporalaccident 06-22-2006 09:37 PM

Corpsey, you're very well spoken, and I heart your avatar.

Monsosin 06-22-2006 10:05 PM

This is for every one who posted before me. By posting on this thread it shows that you are all good people who can put little things aside and support fellow members in such a nice way.

Godslayer Jillian 06-22-2006 10:15 PM

And, Monosin, your wisdom is shown with such words as those above mine.

angel011 06-23-2006 02:55 AM

I love the fact that you're such a smart person -- there's never enough smart people! And I love the fact that you're not just an arrogant, self-centered kid, and that you take time to help others.

spookypurple 06-23-2006 04:46 AM

Angel, (even though I don't know you as well as I'd like) you always seem a gentle, genuine person, with just that little twinkle in your eye!

Lady Victoria Pareesis 06-23-2006 05:57 AM

Spooypurple, I love you because your sig is a quote of Hamlet.
I also like your gorgeous avatar and your humour in the posts I've read from you.

Immortal_Death 06-23-2006 06:40 AM

Lady Victoria, That line from your signature is interesting. Your Nickname is creative.

Lady Victoria Pareesis 06-23-2006 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Immortal_Death
That line from your signature is interesting.

May I ask wich one are you talking about?

spookypurple 06-23-2006 10:35 AM

Lady V - I think you're lots of fun and a relaxing person to be around - albeit in an online way.