Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   i dont know how to tell my mom i want to be goth help me (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=3208)

gothic809 06-29-2006 07:17 PM

i dont know how to tell my mom i want to be goth help me

plz help i dont know how to tell my mum that i want to be goth and i dont want to get fucken yelled at cuz then i will cut myself and i really dont care bout that but when she finds bloddy knifes hidden in my room.. plz help me some 1 how do i say i want to be goth

Phayte 06-29-2006 07:53 PM

Shoo......

Circle V 06-29-2006 09:11 PM

I remember a radio jockey in Texas who had a little routine that he went through daily. It was always something along the lines of:

"I scraped my gums with sandpaper until they bled and then ate a whole lemon... I hate it when that happens."

That is, he'd talk about doing something horrible completely intentionally and then, jokingly, add "I hate it when that *happens*."

That inspired me:

"I told my mom that I wanted to be a goth and she yelled at me and I had to cut myself and she found the knife.... I hate it when that happens."

Immortal_Death 06-29-2006 10:12 PM

If I were you, introduce yourself before posting so we all can get to know you alittle better.

happy_dude 06-30-2006 12:56 AM

Leave now, grow a functioning brain then come back.

angel011 06-30-2006 01:39 AM

Go cut yourself, then clean the knives.

disorder 06-30-2006 04:21 AM

Slit you wrists, bleed to death.

That may lead her to suspect something.

But you never can tell with mere mortals.

spookypurple 06-30-2006 11:13 AM

Nah. His/Her/Its mum will more likely complain about her best steak knives being left lying around dirty.

I hate it when that happens.

Lady Victoria Pareesis 06-30-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spookypurple
Nah. His/Her/Its mum will more likely complain about her best steak knives being left lying around dirty.

I hate it when that happens.

And old blood with dust on it is so difficult to wash. It's like your knife will never be clean again. So annoying.
I hate that too.

TheCastrator 07-01-2006 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Circle V
"I told my mom that I wanted to be a goth and she yelled at me and I had to cut myself and she found the knife.... I hate it when that happens."

It was the worst Christmas Ever.

Thank you, Something Awful.

Lady Victoria Pareesis 07-01-2006 05:10 AM

The Castrator : I love you :D *hug*

cyberJade 07-01-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

plz help i dont know how to tell my mum that i want to be goth and i dont want to get fucken yelled at cuz then i will cut myself and i really dont care bout that but when she finds bloddy knifes hidden in my room.. plz help me some 1 how do i say i want to be goth
First of all, are you retarded? lol Cutting yourself does not make you goth...
I really don't get why people cut themselves.... I think the whole thing makes no sense.

Engulfed_in_darkness 07-02-2006 08:01 PM

http://www.wikihow.com/Look-Gothic-W...reaming-at-You
How To Look Goth Without Your Mom Screaming At You.
Read It. It will help. Although I wouldnt know that cuz my mom doesnt mind me being goth. Oh well. If it doesnt work, be goth INSIDE. ITS NOT ABOUT THE CLOTHES BUDDY. Now shoo.

Engulfed_in_darkness 07-02-2006 08:49 PM

Or you can do a scene from Hamlet!

happy_dude 07-02-2006 08:57 PM

I would just like to point out that Mr. Gothic809 has not once responded, could we leave this thread alone and let it sink deep into our darkest most uncharted corners of our subconcious?
Bind you Hands!

spookypurple 07-03-2006 10:29 AM

How many uses have we clocked up so far, Happy_dude? It must be worth having a quick Google! :)

the_ink_bleeds_faster 07-05-2006 10:39 PM

now this is stupid

Queenofdarkness57 07-06-2006 09:00 AM

Hehehehehehe. You're funny!

Black Widow 07-13-2006 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gothic809

oh my god! LMFAO. I am so putting that as my signature. Thanks.

Black Widow 07-13-2006 04:36 AM

And just one more time for the books...LMFAO.

'bloddy knifes'...you just made my fucking day.

Don't Look Behind You 07-16-2006 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gothic809

Do you have to tell her? Can't you be goth without telling your mom? I thought being goth wasn't something like, i donno, being gay or losing your innocence. It's not some dirty secret. It a part of your mentalty. Will it change anything if go around stamping yourself as "Goth"? Don't categorise yourself. Just be what you are.
Being afraid of telling someone you're a goth is like being afraid of telling someone that you like walking in the park for hours.
And don't cut yourself....it leaves scars.

Alaizabel Cray 07-16-2006 05:04 PM

By telling her you're goth, you personally aren't going to suddenly have a massive personality change I don't think, so you don't have to tell her now if you don't want to. I agree that cutting doesn't make you goth, but that might not have been what you were implying there. Don't cut though. I've been there before, it really doesn't help anything in the long run. I'd get help if I were you, it's a hard thing to quit on your own.