Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Que onda de nuevo. Soy Keith (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=26260)

Fathom 05-06-2012 11:15 PM

Que onda de nuevo. Soy Keith

I didn't give much info in my original intro, so I decided to make another with more:

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I'm unemployed. I'm a musician(guitarist/vocalist, but write and record all my own songs with drums, bass, gutiar, and vocals, all of which can be found on youtube), a poet, a philosopher, a gamer, and a computer tech.

2. Where are you from? Pensacola, Florida

3. Who is your favorite author? Ann Rice

4. What are your favorite films? Queen of the Damned, the Underworld series of movies, The Matrix series of movies, The Fast and the Furious series of movies, J. Edgar, American Pie, and several other movies, however I'm not a big movie or TV watcher.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? As in during the reception? I'm more partial to allowing whomever my bride would be to have a say in it, however, if it were my own personal choice, I'd have to go with Manson - Disposable Teens.

6. At your funeral? Wherever I May Roam - Metallica.

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? I don't want to die, therefore no death would be pleasing to me, and I find this question to be somewhat stereotypical, and therefore somewhat offensive. Being goth doesn't mean you're fascinated with death. Hell, if anything, that falls more under the common definition of "emo".

8. What kind of casket would you want? If I'm dead, why would I give a shit what my body sits in?

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? I'm not a highly fashionable person, however I like baggy pants with chains on them, and artsy kind of gothic designed shirts.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Freedom, and peace of mind. Everything is so much simpler as a child.

11. What's your favorite band? Korn, and I don't care who hates on me for saying that.

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I was going to med school for a couple months, and had to quit because the government says I can't have food stamps while using a pell grant to attend school unless I have a 20+ hour per week job, and since I haven't been able to find work in 5 years, I chose to eat rather than further my education.

13. Why did you join? Because I'm a goth, and because no other place seems interesting.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Male.

It didn't ask so I'll just say it: I'm 28 years old, and my name is Keith. I speak Spanish and English(I'm not fluent in Spanish, however I am conversational).

Fathom 05-07-2012 10:49 AM

I need to make an edit here: I said my favorite band is Korn. Well, I just listened to one of the songs from the latest album, and I threw up in my mouth a little. No longer a fan. I'll always love their older shit, but this new shit is a disgrace to the music industry.

Acid Cookie 07-08-2012 06:04 AM

hey i read your a gamer !! pretty cool lol and you have alot of same interest as me musically , except for KORN not so much into them i do like a few of their songs though . What console do you play on ?