Gothic.net Community

Gothic.net Community (https://www.gothic.net/boards/index.php)
-   General (https://www.gothic.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Running into the opposite gender naked... (https://www.gothic.net/boards/showthread.php?t=14518)

maromi12d3 02-03-2009 09:33 AM

Running into the opposite gender naked...

Accidently? Who here has done this? I did just now....OMG!!! I am still...WOW. It was my sisters boyfriend and I wasnt really naked just didnt have any pants on and wow. LOL!! This is not cool let me tell you. Tell me have you ever done this??!?!?!?

honeythorn 02-03-2009 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maromi12d3
Accidently? Who here has done this? I did just now....OMG!!! I am still...WOW. It was my sisters boyfriend and I wasnt really naked just didnt have any pants on and wow. LOL!! This is not cool let me tell you. Tell me have you ever done this??!?!?!?

If I did this the other person would now be dead. But fortunately I haven't. Oh dear haha! Well it's done now. As long as you had underwear on at least he hasn't seen you completely stark bollock naked ?

Tam Li Hua 02-03-2009 11:05 AM

It's never happened. I don't see how it would, really; I'm pretty paranoid about my nudity around anyone but the hubby. :)

I did walk past a guy without any pants or underwear on in a back alley in China once, though. He had on a sweatshirt, but nothing covering the genetilia. It was pretty weird, even for China..

Underwater Ophelia 02-03-2009 11:33 AM

Nakedness doesn't bother me, so I'm naked around both genders sometimes.

If I have people over, and I need to get changed, I'll give them a warning, in case it would make them uncomfortable, but I just change in front of whomever. It's just a body.

Tam Li Hua 02-03-2009 11:42 AM

I've had other female friends who would get embarrassed if I changed in front of them. I always found that odd seeing as how we all have virtually the same parts. *shrug*

Solumina 02-03-2009 11:53 AM

Um...yeah. I've gotten out of the shower and realized that all of my clean shirts/pants/whatever were in the dryer (which I have to walk through the living room to get to) and so I'll go out in my bra/panties or a towel, occasionally to find that my roommates have someone over, and if I know that the roommies aren't there then I don't even bother with the towel/undies even though I'm aware of the fact that the people in the apartments accross the street could see in if they wanted. I have also changed in the car on the way to the barn/gym/club/Rocky Horror as long as I knew everyone in the car and none of them were creepers.

Darcnyss 02-03-2009 12:45 PM

I had a rather nasty situation several years back when I took a shower at my previous girlfriend's place. I stepped out of the shower and as I did so, walked into her butt-naked roommate who had mistaken me for her boyfriend (who was actually in the kitchen making breakfast).

Mealla 02-03-2009 02:43 PM

I invited a friend over once during the summer, and the air conditioner was broken, so I gave him the only fan I had and slept naked in my room with the door closed because it was so hot with no air. I figured he'd knock before trying to come in or anything. He did, the following morning, but I didn't answer because I was half asleep, so he opened the door. In the course of the night, I'd been so hot that I'd pulled the covers half off of myself in my sleep. So pretty much he walked in and BOOBS!

Cicero 02-03-2009 03:18 PM

I think a friend of my sister's walked in on me getting changed many many years ago, all he got was underwear though. For the past year or so I've been running into Bat Brains while naked ALL THE FUCKING TIME. With sexy results.

My sister has a better story though... she'd pulled her shirt up while 'checking her boobs' in the mirror in the dining room (as one does), and a male friend of hers walked into the room behind her without her noticing for a few moments. The best part was he thought she was flashing him in a sexual manner, because seriously, who randomly pulls up their shirt to check their tits in one of the most central and un-private rooms of the house?

Wingweaver_The_Vampire 02-04-2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cicero
My sister has a better story though... she'd pulled her shirt up while 'checking her boobs' in the mirror in the dining room (as one does), and a male friend of hers walked into the room behind her without her noticing for a few moments. The best part was he thought she was flashing him in a sexual manner, because seriously, who randomly pulls up their shirt to check their tits in one of the most central and un-private rooms of the house?

lmao thats so funny