Thread: Auto-fellatio
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2003, 04:34 PM   #34
Manimal

Removing body parts to enable the possiblity of greater success with give yourself sexual pleasure is retarded. If you can't find a playmate of whatever gender/configuration you prefer in this wonderful internet age then you're not really trying. Regardless of that, I can't even imagine, all physical impracticalities aside, that it'd ever feel better to do it to yourself then have someone else do it to you. I mean seriously... is it better to masturbate or recieve a handjob; lick yourself or be licked; Etc etc... ?

Give up this foolish persuit self indulgance and join the complicated but rewarding universe of fucking other human beings.

and to this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnguela
You know, I don't find it all that intriguing to put my mouth on other people's excretional organs, much less my own. I mean, I PEE out of it! that's just gross. I've never thought that licking at my own urine would be even remotely appealing, and i'm disgusted by those of you (i.e. tiberius) that do.
You may not like the thought of it but if you are close to compatible with my personal definition of attractive then I'd happily lick your peehole
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote