View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 04:43 PM   #58
Binkie

"Elected official," which translates to, "Class President at the Wexford Community Career College."

And no, you don't even believe in half the shit you spew forth about the US Sternn. "They need more gun control in the US! The NRA is the DEVIL! ... btw, here's a picture of me with my assault rifle and other assorted guns. I love guns!" Then there's the, "The US is outsourcing to a Chinese company! That's SO bad! It's EVIL! Your security is in jepordy! ... but if you ask me, I love China. I think their system is awesome." Or even the, "OMG! The US has shoot to kill laws that allow citizens to kill others purely in self defense!!! EVIL! ... btw, it's totally justified for a member of the IRA to carry out a premeditated murder against unarmed civilians such as women simply because they're 'snitches.'"

And let's not forget the ever-so-recent, "Blackwater USA are a bunch of soldiers for hire! They're driven by greed and that's WRONG! ... btw, it's OK for the IRA to be contracted and profit off of training terrorist groups in Columbia, not to mention engage in many other assorted illegal for-profit rackets in Ireland, such as smuggling, money laundering, robberies, and selling goods illegally."

The list goes on and on. You've hypcritically taken stances against issues that you, yourself, support (and have said so publicly). For some reason, you blame Bush for everything that's fucked up in your life (which of course, you take no responsibility in). Everything from getting arrested to losing your job and 6 fancy sports cars.

You need to accept responsibility at some point in your life for your own fuck-ups, Sternn. Everyone else does. Time to be a big boy and join the club. You broke the law, you fucked up and went to jail. You decided to pursue a career that's notoriously outsourced, you fucked up and lost your job to outsourcing. You bought several cars that you couldn't afford, you fucked up and you lost them.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote