View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 07:45 PM   #74
Binkie

Heh, you must not have seen the headlines about the guy that threatened to bomb various tunnels in New York in some random AOL chatroom in just one line of text. He was arrested the next day by the FBI (you can google the news story). They take claims very seriously. Like I said, Sternn, if you're so confident the US government sucks at investigating anything, please go ahead and claim right now you're going to kill the President of the US. Do it as a joke. I promise you I'll make a phonecall to the Secret Service thereafter and we'll see how much time is wasted between you being "unworried" and the Irish Police hauling your ass in before the US Secret Service.

Seriously, if you're not worried, do it.

The IRS' Criminal Investigations unit is established exlusively to investigate claims of bankruptcy fraud, tax evasion, and all the others fun little crimes, which they take very seriously. Of the 33 investigations last year into just Bankruptcy Fraud (they don't get alot of reports, as I'm told, so they give each incident a good amount of attention), 22 lead to indictments. Keep telling yourself you have nothing to worry about, maybe it'll come true. I mean, hopefully for you, you lied about your personal life again. Only time will tell at this point.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote