View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 03:44 AM   #75
AbelTheLiar

I said average, as I took skinny to mean Paris Hilton-ish (fake ass bitch). I usually prefer skinny Japanese girls though. Funny thing is, bad stereotypes exist for both genders, and both are from distorted viewpoints. I have found myself somewhat obsessed with beauty but, what they shove down your thraot is not pretty. I saw an italian model, and thought "Oh my god that is the ugliest girl I have ever seen." She was built like something out of Roswell (looked like one of those things, too). The west places too much stock in absolutes.

They tell you a guy has to built like some god-awful mucsle freak to be attractive, but I think that is full of crap. I have call gorgeous, and get mistaken for a girl in public like crazy. Does this mean I want to "fix" how I look to fit handsome and manly. No. I have found that pretty is more fun than handsome, and this relates to the topic in the form of... one beauty is not just a body type, but how you fell about yourself. If hollywood calls you beautiful and you are a mental fuck-up, what's the point?

Pretty clothes and a touch of make-up can make anyone look better, regardless of what's "under the sheet". And guys... start wearing make-up. Gils have had the monopoly on pretty for too damn long.

EDIT: If this doesn't make sense, don't blame me... my brain doesn't work too well (in general) at night after being awake all day. Damn light poisoning...
AbelTheLiar is offline   Reply With Quote