View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 02:03 AM   #52
4mytribe

I left because I was made to think I wasnt welcome here and that is probably the case but I will never back down to a debate. I have come back and will not let myself be bashed like this where people are using my private conversations agaisnt me. And notice I do not back down from even that. I could deny that I said something but so far everything that I've read about me is true and yet I find no fault in any of it.

I do know this that I was very hot that night and needed to vent. But even then I dont see as that I put down any group of people.

I think putting down a group of people wont help anything and is not what I'm about. If I have put down a group of people than I would like that to be quoted so I can address that.

Marcus Danis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
True, Loy, but he also claimed there were "embarassments" (i.e. people) to his race. He has made that concession, so it's not entirely out of the question that this may not entirely be a race issue.

I'd like him to come back at some point and clarify, but I somehow get the impression that he's lost interest in debating/arguing/whatever on this forum, which is all fine and dandy too.
4mytribe is offline   Reply With Quote