View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 06:47 AM   #61
ECAkeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushing Heliophobe
If you felt so hotly about the issue, why didn't you just go out on a limb and 'bloody his nose' yourself?

It's really annoying to hear someone who's so new here start predicting when members are going to jump on someone or not.

It's like saying "Oooh, you're gonna get it!"

I don't really care whether or not you like HIM...I care more about whether my turds sink or swim to be honest with you.

But let us make up our minds who we're going to like or dislike because to be quite honest, I could see how Liquid might have made a good natured mistake.

You on the other hand, are obnoxious and can fuck right off.
I didn't go 'out on a limb' becuause I haven't been here long enough to know where the boundries are. My post can be seen as a passive-aggressive way of telling him that he is a moron for listing HIM on this thread when he knows full-well that they aren't Punk. Perhaps 'bloody nose' was too harsh a term, but for example, on this very thread someone has been corrected when they asked if SOAD are Punk (note asked, not stated).

The point of the matter never was whether or not i liked HIM, I was merely establishing that I would dislike them no matter how popular they were.

I don't care if you think I'm obnoxious, you have been overly aggressive towards me from your first reply without reading what I actually wrote.

Last edited by ECAkeris; 05-01-2006 at 06:49 AM. Reason: grammar
ECAkeris is offline   Reply With Quote