Thread: The Arena
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 06:35 AM   #53
nuksaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korova
since I have been here long enough to make a joke with the comradery between all of us...But I'll pray your naiveté was due only to the fact that you haven't been here for jack-shit worth of time.
Now we are playing the seniority game. All hail Korova. He is our leerless feeder. You're right. I do not know you directly as this is the first venue for direct conversation; but I have read many of your posts and have an impression of whom I am dealing with soon-to-be-1200-posts (granted an impression I have is you have been here longer than Sept 2005 and your number of posts could have been reset do to a data dump in the past). You are hinging much of your latest argument based on this longevity. You obviously do not know me as well and seem to be all weepy due to someone with less documented time here on Gnet yanking the chain of old Korova.
Quote:
I know a few of these people very well, and seeing as how writing is fun to us (as well as burning), then I thought I'd make a thread where our fellow writers or literature enthusiasts could stretch their writing muscles so to speak.
I am a literature enthusiast and enjoy writing.
Quote:
It helps teach one to be quick witted as well. But no, you could understand that.
But no, I could understand that. Hmmm...a 'Learn to Type' comment is screaming in my head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korova
Welcome to the arena, a thread devoted solely to the flaming of fellow members. This showdown between the top ballcrunchers at Gnet is all in good fun, but don't hold back. Take nothing personal, and have a blast.

This means this was out of context for the GAME. That's right. Game. I was simply stating to my comrades that this is still just a game.
I have been a member of other forums and well aware that it is rude not to read the entire thread prior to starting a response. My interpretation of 'The Arena' was what ever you bring into the Arena is fair game. But I see now we have a rules amendment to the arena. Are there any other rules we should know about before we continue?

Summary: Your response is a failed attempt to belittle me with your point being based on longevity. You called out members of Gnet to 'bring it' and this is the best you have. Next time bring at least your 'B' game, should you have it, to entertain us.

Sanctus: Sperm is not food group and cannot be considered 'dinner'. Get off the street corner and stop being such a cum-dumpster.