Thread: americans
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 12:43 PM   #7
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Binkie - Show me an article or some facts that disprove my statements. I mean, you contintually tell em I'm wrong, but have never posted anything to disprove what is here.
Ok... heh, let me just start by saying that if you HONESTLY need me to produce one article of evidence that shows that just one... one SINGLE American isn't "fat and stupid" (because that's all I need to produce to disprove your statement that "ALL Americans are fat and stupid"), well then... just wow. I honestly didn't think someone could be THAT ignorant. Please clarify that this is indeed what you need. Hell, I can walk outside and take a picture of a random person (or just point out a random actress in hollywood) and completely disprove your "fat" statement, then kindly point you towards Richard Feynman for your "stupid" remarks.

Quote:
Also, whats your weight/height ratio? We could start by disproving all americans are fat by telling us how much you weigh? I mean, I'm 6'2" and 200lbs. I work out daily, and have the body to show for it. I also have more degrees than a thermometer, but hey, I'm not american.
I love how you set this up for another episode of your baseless, "Oh no! You're lying - blah blah blah! You're really like 300 lbs," type of shit slinging when in reality, this isn't about your weight and my weight. It will be interesting to see if you indeed do try to bring that arguement out, considering you've refered to me as a "petite" looking person several times.

At any rate, if you're so inclined to know, I'm 5'11 and weight 132 lbs. Also, you still have dual citzenship, do you not? That'd make you American. And the last time I checked the CDC's statistics, you are overweight, borderline obese.

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/...=200&inches=74

So yes, you can call all Americans fat, but the ironic thing is that you are overweight, don't consider yourself American, yet the one American you've targeted with this entire arguement is actually underweight.

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/...=132&inches=71
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote