Thread: americans
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 01:39 AM   #30
CptSternn

I don't know whether to feel loved or offended by the fact ye keep calling me an american.

I mean, either you love me so much when I was there, you now feel the need to keep calling me american, or is it that you think americans are idiots and that calling me one along side yourself drags me down to your level of incompetence somehow? Doesn't that also belittle other americans here? Do you really hate america that much?

I mean, on that same line of reasoning, me being born of Irish parents in america makes me an american, do you call all children born in Iraq to parents who are in the us military there Iraqis? Are all persons born in africa from american parents then africans? Wow, someone there needs to get on the ball and start taking care of all those illegal immigrants - forget the border - you have americans smuggling in illegal children every day

It doesn't bother me either way - having dual citizenship is a blessing - especially when it comes to paying us taxes (or not paying them).

But back on topic -

I have that article, and as posted, I am well under4 weight. I have the pictures online to prove it. How about yerself? Can you put yer money where yer mouth is and show us a picture proving yer not a fat cow of an american?
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote