Thread: americans
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 08:36 AM   #46
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSternn
Once again, me abs are proudly displayed on me website.
Ok, Ooog. You go chew you rock now? You spend you time all chewing you rock?

Yes, pronouce everyone stupid but talk like a caveman. No wonder your job as a tech specalist was outsourced. People in India can speak better English than you. I mean, I know you're trying to sound Irish just because you've lived there for all of two years (wow), but it just makes you sound stupid here. Drop the act already. Even real Irish members of this and other gothic message boards don't type as ridiculously as you do. Oh wait, I forgot, you're trying to out-Irish the real Irish.

Also, good job of diverting the topics that YOU originally brought up. Now we're onto a third after you got tired of denying the fact that you have contributed to these negative images of America directly. I'll take that as your silent concession since you aparently have run to a dead end in that arguement.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote