Thread: americans
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 11:49 AM   #337
CptSternn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binkie
Aww... someone is a little grumpy today. You know you've got Sternn mad when he stops typing in regular English and switches to fake Irish-mode ("ye," "yerself," etc.).

"Drop" to name-calling, eh? What was it you called 4-5 different people in the other thread? "Bitches?" Piece of advice: point the gun somewhere other than your foot when you pull the trigger next time.
The fact you spend so much time on this site speaks volumes about you. To visit DAILY, and have so many posts, yet not one personal bit of info here tells us alot. What? Is it that you are ashamed or embarrassed?

I mean even the 14 year olds here which you share political beliefs with have SOME page up. Hell, I helped my mates grandmother setup a site. To see someone who spends SO much time online and yet hides everything is either to ashamed of their real life, or is so embarrassed they can't face reality.

Probably because you still live at home, are middle aged, with little to no formal education working a dead end job. Also your attitude is the reason you will die alone. I bet a good weekend for you is watching telly with your many cats, eh? When was the last time you actually had a date?

If I'm wrong, prove it. You have already shown you know feck all about me sure.
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote