View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
Shyantra

The picture of all gnetters´party

Okay so it is almost done, but I am missing a couple of heads. ::wonders if someone might take that wrong:: Anyways you want to be included, I need a facial pic and what you would like or want to wear (Unless HP already described it then your stuck). You can post it here or you can send me an email (it is located in my profile).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP
Draw a picture of what a Gnet party would be like! You (Shyantra) could be the welcoming hostess, Godslayer Jillian and DarkHearted Demoness would be the King and Queen of Gnet, on their thrones, disorder would wear her mime outfit while doing cartwheels, Cradle would walk around making jokes of everyone, Crying Crimson Tears would be the Princess, Draconysius, Haunted House and Badteccy will be the "Too Goth for you" clique in the middle that everyone is trying to talk to, MollyMac, Mir, and Morrigan would be whispering about everyone else up in the golden balcony while sipping glasses of wine, everyone else would be on the dance floor or wandering around it, or on the castle grounds (which include a family graveyard) and I will be the Prime Minister of Curmudgeoness in my purple velvet hooded robe over my chainmail and gas mask, who pays the caterers for the whole affair, my treat. Now, the real battle begins: if Gnet could hire only one, CURRENTLY STILL TOGETHER band for the entertainment, WHO would we hire???
Tough cookies for your band ideas, because since I am the artist, I have the privelidge (sp) of overriding you all.