Thread: Entrance
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 08:48 AM   #6
DarkChildOne

Well, here are the questions for you all to enjoy

1. What do you do? (Hobbies, job) I generally do my fiance, but sometimes i get out and play on the computer.

2. Where are you from? Hell, but you would know it as Oklahoma. Its in the US for those out of country

3. Who is your favorite author? Its toss up between Peirs Anthony and David Eddings

4. What are your favorite films? Eragon. Hands down. Loved the book, loved the movie.

5. What music do you want played at your wedding? Saffron's Wedding Dance by The Bedlam Bards

6. At your funeral? Kiss My Irish Ass by Great Big Sea

7. This IS a gothic website, so... how do you want to die? Like my grandpa. Quietly in my sleep, not yelling and screamign like the passengers in his car.

8. What kind of casket would you want? Something pink and lacey

9. What's your FAVORITE outfit? Its generally my skin, but sometimes i like to wear someone else's.

10. What's one thing you miss about being a little kid? Eating Bugs.

11. What's your favorite band? Definately unsure. HOW CAN I FLIPPING CHOSE!?!?!

12. What kind of education do you have? What is/was/will be your major? I have several vocational certifications. Working a General Education Diploma, and planning on college with a major on computer technologies and security.

13. Why did you join? Thought i might be able to share my ideas, thoughts, intrests, make a friend, or just get bitch-slapped so many times my gran-kids inherit the bruises.

14. If the first 13 questions didn't give it away. What is your gender? Female. Most of the time...
DarkChildOne is offline   Reply With Quote