Thread: Picture Post
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 08:04 AM   #13880
Draconysius

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkChildOne
Honestly, i am really hesitant about posting pictures of me, because i dont dress out often. I only have two or three pairs of TRIPP pants and a few kindof gothy shirts. So, pardon my hesitance. I just dont feel like being flamed for being a poser. I'm not. I just dont have the funds to buy/make the clothes i want and like.
And i'm also something you might not know about. I'm a Rennie, or a Renaissance Festival Goer. I emerse myself in the simpler years. Mainly the 1500s. I love the times of Henry the 8th. Well, off that subject.
That being said, If you still want to see pictures of me just say so. And i will. =)
Go ahead and post them. I used to be stuck in the situation you're in now, and I know it's frustrating. Anyway, I decided to instead buy a few blazers, dress pants, and vests from cheap department stores; Wal-mart or even thrift stores.

After that, I decided I wanted to make my own clothes. I don't know why you think that's expensive It costs me about $8 in all to make a band t-shirt rather than buy one for $20. Also, as mentioned earlier, it's a great idea to visit thrift stores. They're a goth's best friend!

To make you feel easier, let me post an old picture of my baby bat-ish self.
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...lo/ee1ascd.jpg