View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 08:17 PM   #19
Binkie

This thread has nothing to do with President Bush. You went after him because you know it pisses people off when you try to skew every political conversation that goes on here to fit your anti-Bush agenda. So guess what? I'm running a campaign to do the exact same thing with the IRA. You don't like it, stop bringing Bush into irrelevant conversations and I'll stop bringing the IRA into them. This is the exact same stuff you pull, bub. Too bad you can't even take a dose of your own medicine though.

I've already defended Bush on the issue by pointing out that he's not exactly out of step with the rest of the world's major politicians in Europe. You ignored that though, which is no surprise. I invite you to go back and read those articles several more times - as those were in defense of Bush's position on homosexuals, which you seem confused about. Of course, if you have doubts about the administration, why don't you look at Dick Cheney's daughter and his relationship to her. She's a lesbian and he openly supports her as well as gay rights. "Freedom means freedom for everyone."

Yeah, saying it's a "skinhead" thing is kinda stupid. They should say, "It's an IRA thing." :lol:
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote