Thread: Nonsense
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 06:32 PM   #154
Onetwothree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porphyria
If there was a Church of Santa somewhere, or a Cult of Santa, or anything resembling Santa-worship not exclusively practiced by preschoolers, then yeah, I’d be wrong about my previous statement (Commas! Nooo!). Of course, I wouldn’t have made that statement in the first place if any of those things existed.

Besides I said godlike status, not godlike powers. Lots of things in fairy tales have magical powers and they’re not regarded as gods. Pwned? Hardly.

Don’t think I haven’t noticed you ignored my original point in favor of personal attacks and a Santa Claus argument. Why are you so concerned about what other people do or don’t believe? Why can’t you be satisfied with your own position and leave it alone? It’s impossible to argue something that has no factual basis. No one can be “right’ or “wrong” about this. People are going to believe or not believe whatever they want and it’s better for everyone if we don’t make it our business. If people could just stay the fuck out of everyone's spiritual affairs there’d be a lot less violence in the world.

Could you lie on your back and pedal an imaginary bicycle? That would be hot.
This is grade A fail. You lack the comprehension ability. You're too stupid to continue this conversation, but if you want to then I will explain why you are totally wrong. It might be 5+ pages, because you won't be able to understand it any other way.

I really can't believe you think you have a clue what you are talking about. It's obvious to me, Circle, and Jillian that you don't. You do not grasp a single thing about what I said, because you really do lack the knowledge.

I feel I might need to give you a few links instead, so you won't just have to take my word for it.
Onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote