Thread: Torture
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #11
Johnny Gnar Gnar

Capt, we agree. As much as everyone tries to ride you down on these forums, the Truth cannot be ignored. The problem, I have learned, with most of my American counterparts is the simple fact that annonimity (sp?) is golden. People can feel free to sit behind a keyboard and bitch about the government, yet how many have been actively involved in changes. The one thing I have to argue, debate, whatever is the statement "Bush will not be in power forever". The way this whole operation has been organized (with lack of resistance from both sides) has placed us under military law. All it would take is Bush declaring at the end of his term that he is still in power, and it would maybe stick. Hopefully, not without some major uprisal, but it could fore-seeably happen. *I know my spelling sucks this evening, I do not have the benefit of Firefox telling me what is "right" and "wrong". Bush could, by the way this whole thing has been run, declare himself a leader. My question for all American people, is simply this........ Where are the people who do not agree?!? Why are we so complacent we can sit behind keyboards and bitch, yet we will not stand in line against tyranny? Heil the Fourth Reich.... Being complacent is just as bad as being a part of the guilty party!
Johnny Gnar Gnar is offline   Reply With Quote