Thread: Him
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 11:17 AM   #32
Rae Ven Rae

Thank you--at least SOMEONE will allow me the benefit of appreciating the music ON ANY LEVEL in which I choose to do so without slurs in my ability to discern good from bad simply because they disagree...

I mean if I want to take them seriously who FUCKING cares and what is it to you--just because YOU don't like music or their message or NON message as it were, doesn't mean I can't look and find the poetry in their work and think it has MEANING...maybe something he wrote speaks PERSONALLY to me and the people who like them, which is fine, I mean, it's not like I am in here defending the poerty of fucking Britney Spears or some shit!!!!!! I mean, the man has actually said some things, which you would know if you could get past his more mainstream tripe, which I admittedly don't like myself...

And Maybe, just maybe, it is the elitist minded, everything has to be Hawthorne crowd, who can't appreciate something for it's simplicity...perhaps it is I has the eye and you spitters and haters who are glowering simply because they lyrics don't' meet YOUR perceived ideas of what is good and bad, something that is relative to all human based on our experiences...

And again--never said they were Goth....
Rae Ven Rae is offline   Reply With Quote