Thread: Emo isn't Goth
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 03:54 AM   #32
NachtSorcier

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkbroken
Again the debate was ment to be the topic. Not me. Everyday I walk the streets and see motherfuckers talking about this and that and go home and do exactly what they said was wrong. However I don't believe this is you. I give you my respect. You seem well put together and you know what you're talking about. The other two on the other hand, are simply starting shit to start shit. Your points are valid. Where they say the same shit over and over again.
I understand. I really didn't mean to hijack your thread, I just had a knee-jerk reaction to something you said, asked you about the statement in question and we got off-track. It happens.

I try my best to be what I think is a good person; I try not to be a hypocrite; I try not to pick fights or fuel them. All I try to do is get by and speak as rationally as I can.

It would be helpful, though, if you answered the questionnaire in your introduction thread. It'll help us know more about you and make us more apt to get to know you.

Visit my online store: http://www.websofsilver.com
NachtSorcier is offline   Reply With Quote