Thread: Rap Music
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 01:39 AM   #4
punkirony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonista_Ravenesque
There always seems to be his huge feud between Rock an Rap, both sides are completely against each other and they always claim the other side is "completely talentless"...
Okay...not always. If you watched the VMAs, my boy Diddy (A.K.A. Sean Combs) pretty much praised My Chemical Romance for their talent. He also invited them to perform for the audience as a special surprise treat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonista_Ravenesque
I know starting this thread has a risk of even more people hating me...even the newest of the new people may turn their backs on me and despise me more so than they do now, just a small message to TEAPOTSCAR This thread, is one that had no intention of getting purposely flamed whatsoever, however, if I do get flamed, it's probably just about people hating me for who I am...But this is a topic that I needed to speak out on.
I don't hate you. I get the point you're making. I myself am not a fan of rap. It's mainly because this new crap on my sister's stereo. But, you seem like a very open minded and intelligent person.

And my little Teapot just might get you. Try not to take it too personally. Once you get to know her, she loves you like a little bunny rabbitt.

Peace out to all my bitches and hoes! (Hehe. I couldn't resist )