Thread: I has a PM!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 03:39 PM   #6
Rosie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delkaetre
They may be new members, but they're regular posters and have more of a presence on the board than you have. You have had an account for some time, but don't seem to bother posting much and when you do you lose your temper and seem to pick fights.
You may have to give in on this one and leave them to it. You find it irritating, yes, but that's just how things are. We all have to deal with things that irritate us.
The admin remove serious trolls. They've taken off a few members who've been clearly concerned with starting something or preaching Nazism. Sometimes, Admin do actually help. But from what I remember of your rather confrontational approach to Admin last time I saw you post actively on here, you're not going to ask them for help.
But, see, when I do post, it's sometimes vaguely worthwhile or important. Most of their posts are just piss.

They're just dragging the intelligence level here down, and it's bad enough as is. Post "cleanout" gothic.net really doesn't need to be diluted any further...
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote