View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 07:13 AM   #13
I_shit_bats

Hmmm. theres a dollar movie place behind our mall and we had bought tickets me my girlfriend andm y bro to see tha gay stick it movie *dont worry it was a joke* anyways we didnt want to pay the outrageous price they offered for shitty popcorn and softdrinks (thats how these fucks made there money) so we galavanted to the mall which was near closing to buy some drinks we had a half hour and there were several more older people shopping when the security asked us to leave i commented on all he old farts and even the man with the turben being there as well *who youd think would recieve more shit from a 5'0" tall racist rent-a-cop peice of shit but i guess its not the case) i guess they like to target any one our of the norm and i had my hair died and shved wierd at the time and my bro had a mohawk so im guessing hes was just being a stereotyping peice of shit well he chased us out or more hurried us along and when we reached the door i tried to slam it(now keep in mind these doors cannot be slammed they have those slow down things on them and screamed FUCK OFF! he gets up in my face being a good foot shorter than me whose only 5'6" at the time and tries to get me to fight him im like watever man hes chases us off mall property or what he says is donst let us go back to our movie whatevei say so i called my parents for a ride now were at the edge of a four lane street this mother fucking shit whore comes back over and instructs us to run across no i said * i mean theres no fucking crossing here heres not even a red light i mean what the fuck lckily my rents arrive and my mom shoves his grimy little words right back down his throat i wondered why my pops didnt get out and iguess its cause he wanted to punch the mother fucker so yea anyways it was a shitty say and that asshole got what he deserved because i think he was fired for racism he can burn in hell! amen!
I_shit_bats is offline   Reply With Quote