View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 08:57 PM   #152
Jane13

Hi Peter!

Eh... the other day I wore a purple wig with cat ears to school.. toward the end of the day the "school defense administrator"(I call her "arian ideal lady", because she's really tall and thin and has a long blond ponytail and wears really high military style pants tucked into her shoes) told me I had to take it off... if anyone has ever worn a wig, you know what a pain that would be... anywho, none of the other teachers or hall moniters cared, so I just left it on (World history with Rivana Abel rocks!).

She really doesn't like our group, and automaitically assumes everything we do is meant to piss her off. We're not all goths... in fact there are only about five goths, but we're a large group. We are artists, musicians, goths, punk (just one ), hippies, conspiracy theorists, intellectuals, individuals, crossdressers,GBL, and so on. A while ago she said we couldn't eat outside because "we left trash", even though the trash was there because people were throwing it at us! You can't listen to Duke Ellington 8track tapes or play guitars, drums, mandolins, violins, or melodicas, or sit in a way in which at least eight people can have a conversation when we're forced to sit at those awfull tables inside! That and people look at us funny inside... we're like a little nomadic tribe that just wants to keep to themselves and not bother anybody, but everyone gets mad at us anyway.

I know this probably belongs in whining, but I thought it had to to with the thread... *sigh* rock and rose, I feel like a whiney little brat after your post, but it's the principal of the matter.. no one seemed bothered by us, and we weren't trying to bother anyone...
"There's straw in his brains and his clothing is stained with mice and small newts and the perfectly maimed. Don't look under his hood in the place where he stood or you'll find yourself running from the rook in the wood."
-Cinema Strange
Jane13 is offline   Reply With Quote