Thread: Ghosts.
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #11
Alarica

On saying ghosts do not exist, you should talk to my kids. My 12yr old has seen the ghost of the old lady who lived here since we moved in, going on 5yrs nearly. I have also seen her. She moves things in my eldests room. I have the ghost of an elderly man here also, but he scares my kids. My son has awful nightmares for days after a visit from this 1. 2 of us have seen the ghost of a young boy in the garden, as well as a man. So I'm afraid I dont agree with you. Seeing is believing. It is ok not to believe. My partner didnt, until the youngest of our daughters told him things she cant have known.

As for mediums, I know a few people who claim to be, and as yet only 1 has managed to prove she really is worthy of the title. Nobody knows about my family, yet she knew everything. Many of them are fake though, I agree.

I do think hate is a strong word mind you. It's an overused emotional word. How can you hate something that has done you no wrong? Why are you so offended by other peoples beliefs anyway?
Alarica is offline   Reply With Quote