View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #94
MollyMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Mond
It's selfish NOT to commit suicide. Why, you say? Because there are already too many people in the world. To live simply because you want to live is to deny another of his or her life or comfort.
Yeah. It was totally unselfish for him to leave four kids for us to tend to, and explain to why daddy thought two gunshots would improve their lives; why the bills would magically get paid, and that his death would somehow make his widow a better mother.

Good thing that he took his one life off this planet, really. Lord knows it saved everyone around him the extra work and heartache of there *not being enough comfort*. It was truly a comfort to pull his eldest daughter out of his opened casket, screaming, knowing that now she can rest easy that daddy is no longer there to take up space in this life, to take the big piece of chicken, or impede upon her freedoms. Thank the gods that buckshot did the job after he lingered for five days and didn't leave us with over a half million in medical bills and other debt. Whew. Dodged that bullet, wakka wakka wakka.

Thank the gods that he is under the ground and that his children do not seek me or my brother out daily for comfort and love because now that he is gone, they have plenty.

You are the insect upon the leaf, save you don't have a shot in hell of realizing it before it's too late.