Thread: Sexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 09:29 PM   #6
thetiesonyourcorset

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdinicRite
I am not one to condemn someone for their sexuality, as for myself, I am straight. I have one question for you though....and I mean no offence by this, not in the least bit, but you say that you are bi but all you have is the attraction, no actual sexual contact as of yet, correct? If this is true then the proper terminology would be bi-curious as you feel the attraction but have not acted on it as of yet and so you are curious of this attraction? I may be wrong or I may be right, but its just a thought......who knows?
thanks for your comment,i know what you mean...i'm not totally sure but i think i am definately bisexual...i have done stuff with girls before...to be exact i was 11 and we were playing this game called "boyfriends and girlfriends" or "houses" or something like that and well i was normally the guy and was normally on top when we were pretending to have sex (obviously we had clothes on and were humping eachother) i got rather turned on and i almost kissed the girl (my friend at the time) when she told me to pretend to kiss her but my lips almost touched hers and i really wanted to kiss her but i ended up not doing it as i didn't think she'd like it and thought she wouldn't be my friend if i had have! Since then i've fancied more than a few girls...almost kissed two of them but we were shy even though one of those girls had already kissed a girl before!
thetiesonyourcorset is offline   Reply With Quote