View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #45
Pyre

I think it's funny when people getting called names in high school get this upset over it. I was physically and verbally harassed for my last two years of high school and didn't do shit except go to the counselors, because that's all you really can do sometimes. It amazed me how childish people in high school get, but you just have to be the bigger person and stand up in the face of adversary. Eventually the dumbasses left me alone for the most part because I didn't react the way they planned.

If you give in to the temptation and the peer pressure to negatively react upon something caused intentionally by another person, they will almost always get away with it while you are left hanging from the meat hooks. Keep that in mind. It goes beyond high school as well, but causal factors decrease with time.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote