View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 07:47 AM   #67
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
OP: If you can ignore the blatant hostility coursing through the site's veins, you can pretty much ignore an elephant in a room. Welcome to the boards.

Ophelia: You seem to be getting more hostile toward not only noobs, but to general members, and it bothers me. I cringe every time I read a post where you take a trivial matter, such as the misspelling of "monsieur," and turn it into a storm of criticism. I do not believe Christine deserved the remark "you fool," just as I do not think many others are so deserving of your seething hatred for mistakes. When others on the forums judge members the method is usually through witty remarks or crude humor, but you simply make very abrasive and unwelcoming remarks in the most deconstructive way. Perhaps this is simply your day-to-day personality, or perhaps being on these forums for a long period of time if affecting your judgment. I would simply just appreciate it if you toned down your anger when it seems unfitting, if that is not too much to ask.
I think we both know it is.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote